If you're into alternate, rocky, progressive music, please take the time to check out my page. The music also has slight draws from metal, hardcore, and some punk. They are a little aged as far as when I wrote them, yet still somewhat relevant to my style. I tracked the all the guitars, and prog'd the drums and extra instruments myself.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/george8392/

Anyone who clicks, thanks in advance for the listen.

P.S. Finally got ahold of recording equipment for vocals, so instrumentals will be full songs by the end of the year, or the beginning of the new one. Plus, I have much more new material to be added to my page. (For those who might find the previous music interesting.)
ADD

Check out my self-recorded demos on my profile!!! C4C

Separation is an illusion.
These are really good, I'd love to hear what these turn into with vocals. A Mission For The Movies was my favourite, the second one Stelio Kontos was a little choppy for me. But i guess we all like different things. Anyway looking forward to hearing the full songs
Quote by ThoseEyes
These are really good, I'd love to hear what these turn into with vocals. A Mission For The Movies was my favourite, the second one Stelio Kontos was a little choppy for me. But i guess we all like different things. Anyway looking forward to hearing the full songs

Thanks for listening. I understand what you mean by choppy on Stelio Kontos. All the same thanks, if you're interested in hearing the finished versions, i'll send you a link when they're completed. Expect all singing though.
ADD

Check out my self-recorded demos on my profile!!! C4C

Separation is an illusion.
george,
Thank you for the recent commentary! Now listening to "Stelio": the playing is quite good! Nice melodies! Once again, wouldn't mind hearing some vocals. What you have is good though!