Page 1 of 5
You know you're guilty of it. All of you, no exceptions. Maybe somebody once called Chewbacca "Gooey" instead of "Chewie", maybe someone once said Frodo was a dwarf, and maybe some idiot reporter once called the Narnia series a trilogy.

We've all had our moments of nerd rage, and this thread is a place to vent.
When people say Hitler was German.
Whenever people say "Elementary, my Dr Watson" or whatever the quote is. He never says it in the books! You stupid cretins.
When people say Bob Dylan can't sing. Your opinion is void as you've proved to everyone around you that you know nothing of music and singing whatsoever.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Dec 1, 2011,
Last year, my english teacher called Bob Marley a living legend.
I'm one of a kind

I'm designer!

never again will I repeat myself
enough is never enough
never again will I repeat myself

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Whenever people say "Elementary, my Dr Watson" or whatever the quote is. He never says it in the books! You stupid cretins.
When people say Bob Dylan can't sing. Your opinion is void as you've proved to everyone around you that you know nothing of music and singing whatsoever.

He was.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
When I told my gf that I was going to the midnight release of Skyrim she said "oh is that the new Final Fantasy?" I raged hard.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
He was.

If you mean Austrian yes you are correct.
i met a guy that told me, and i quote, "the new edited starwars 4-6 are so epic! darth vaders 'noo' really conveyed a lot of feelings!"

i was literally considering punching his face in as i was pondering on whether he was serious or not
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
When people act like Bob Dylan can sing.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Nothing actually springs to mind, which is weird because it's usually me who is the guy in the group to correct people on nerdy shit.
Quote by CoreysMonster
He was Australian.

Quote by ErikLensherr
When people act like Bob Dylan can sing.

What's all this BS about him being australian and austrian, how could he control Germany if he wasn't german?

Knobs.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
When people say Captain Sheppard. It's Commander ****wads.

When people pronounce Caesar "See-ser" and not "Chai-zar" or "Kai-zar" as is proper.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
When other people are wrong and I am right.

Hur hur ambiguous
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
What's all this BS about him being australian and austrian, how could he control Germany if he wasn't german?

Knobs.

Not sure if trolling. He was born in Austria. End communication.
Quote by zgr0826
When people say Captain Sheppard. It's Commander ****wads.

When people pronounce Caesar "See-ser" and not "Chai-zar" or "Kai-zar" as is proper.

The correct pronunciation is Kah-eh-zar, not Kai-zar.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
If you mean Austrian yes you are correct.

Hitler viewed Austria as part of Germany.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
the whole calling Link "Zelda" and Samus "Metroid" thing.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Hitler viewed Austria as part of Germany.

Well, Hitler viewed himself as a good man and a good painter. That doesn't make it true.
Prove that he was born in Austria, and Wikipedia doesn't count.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Thrill-house
When I told my gf that I was going to the midnight release of Skyrim she said "oh is that the new Final Fantasy?" I raged hard.

when people refer to more than one as "Pokemons"
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Prove that he was born in Austria, and Wikipedia doesn't count.

His german accent was clearly austrian.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Knobs.

he was AUSTRIAN!!!!!! austria was still controlled by germany back then so he could run for primeminister but it wasnt in GERMANY. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!! im 14 and i know this!
Quote by CoreysMonster
His german accent was clearly austrian.

Yup.

Quote by itamar100
he was AUSTRIAN!!!!!! austria was still controlled by germany back then so he could run for primeminister but it wasnt in GERMANY. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!! im 14 and i know this!

Don't make me track you down and destroy you.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Rebuttal: Bob Dylan can't sing [well].
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
http://secondworldwar.co.uk/index.php/biography-of-adolf-hitler/48-hitler-biography-part-1

Hitler's Birthplace

Adolf Hitler was born on April 20th 1889 in Braunau-am-Inn, Austria.

Happy now?

Thanks, I guess I was wrong.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Thanks, I guess I was wrong.

You're always wrong.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You're always wrong.

Prove that I'm always wrong.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Anyone who doubts Hitler's non-Germaness should be forced to redo school.

When people say speak Mexican/Brazilian/Chinese. No such damn languages! Although I'm still kind of confused about Chinese, as there's standard Chinese but I believe it's just Mandarin.

Quote by Thrill-house

Your girlfriend sounds awesome.
^
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Broken?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
When people think Link's name is Zelda, or that Zelda and Final Fantasy are the same franchise. That really gets me.
I can't stand it when people think Legolas was an important character. He was cool, but he was just as expendable as Boromir. Actually, I think I'd prefer Boromir had lived instead of Legolas, but that would change the whole story.
When people say the old BBC Narnia movies are actually good, I get all "Bitch, please, those were embarrassing for fans."
And lastly and most importantly, when people compare Matt Smith's incarnations of The Doctor to David Tennant's incarnation, I turn into a Dalek and exterminate everyone. They're both just as brilliant, but entirely different.
does it really matter? all European countries are basically the same anyway, since they are all not America and therefore they are all doing it wrong. it's like on a multiple choice test, if you circled an incorrect answer, it doesn't really matter which one you picked, because whichever incorrect answer you picked isn't the right one. so if the question was:

Which of the following countries is doing it right?

A.  America (the correct answer)
B.  Austria
C.  Germany
D.  Africa

it doesn't matter if you selected Austria or Germany, because both of those countries are doing it wrong, and therefore are not correct answers.

tl;dr Hitler ****ed sheep before it was cool.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

I love Dylan, seen him live 2 or 3 times. Idk about his younger days obviously, but man if you aren't familiar with his lyrics, you definately will have a hard time enjoying the show. He mumbles like a mofo, but then again thats what makes him Bob.
Quote by theogonia777
does it really matter? all European countries are basically the same anyway, since they are all not America and therefore they are all doing it wrong. it's like on a multiple choice test, if you circled an incorrect answer, it doesn't really matter which one you picked, because whichever incorrect answer you picked isn't the right one. so if the question was:

Which of the following countries is doing it right?

A. America (the correct answer)
B. Austria
C. Germany
D. Africa

it doesn't matter if you selected Austria or Germany, because both of those countries are doing it wrong, and therefore are not correct answers.

tl;dr Hitler ****ed sheep before it was cool.

So, I take it you're not a white american then?

Quote by High&Mighty
I love Dylan, seen him live 2 or 3 times. Idk about his younger days obviously, but man if you aren't familiar with his lyrics, you definately will have a hard time enjoying the show. He mumbles like a mofo, but then again thats what makes him Bob.

I don't care about his present. Anyone who listens to Blonde On Blonde and then says "beeh he can't sing" should basically consider suicide. I've seen him live. Didn't enjoy it as he's terribad nowadays. But it doesn't matter. 62-76 is the only period that he was relevant in and in those years he released maybe 8 out of my favourite 20 albums.
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Dec 1, 2011,
Quote by itamar100

lol people like you shouldn't be allowed on the internet
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
You know you're guilty of it. All of you, no exceptions.
Seriously? No, I find it pretty sad when I hear these people. Have to 'feel embarassed' for them.

Also, Hitler was born in Uganda but his parents chose to register him as a citizen of Austria instead. retarts
Last edited by Nemm at Dec 1, 2011,
Quote by Nemm
Also, Hitler was born in Uganda but his parents chose to register him as a citizen of Austria instead.

Hitler was black!?
Page 1 of 5