hey guys!
this is my cover of We Will Rock You by Queen. first cover, played on a left-handed Stagg s300.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHqemwKyN8

hope you like it, comments&rates are appreciated!
"I'm sick to death of people saying we've made 11 albums that sounds exactly the same. In fact, we've made 12 albums that sound exactly the same." - Angus Young
Well, 3 things:
1. Your tone is pretty bad, but at the same time you're playing a Stagg and probably don't have too much of a professional recording equipement, so that's ok really.
2. I thought you were a bit out of time at places, nothing too major tho...
3. It makes absolutely no difference if you're a girl or not, dunno why you put that there?

Anyway, it's a good attempt. Keep it up!
Quote by piszczel
Well, 3 things:
1. Your tone is pretty bad, but at the same time you're playing a Stagg and probably don't have too much of a professional recording equipement, so that's ok really.
2. I thought you were a bit out of time at places, nothing too major tho...
3. It makes absolutely no difference if you're a girl or not, dunno why you put that there?

Anyway, it's a good attempt. Keep it up!

firstly, thanks for sharing your thoughts with me.
i uploaded this video to youtube just cos i wanted to hear some opinions from guitarist. i don't have a teacher, so i'm glad you told me your thoughts about the timing and the tone too.

as for the 3., i put it there just cos it's not a very usual thing. but you're right, i won't do that next time!!
"I'm sick to death of people saying we've made 11 albums that sounds exactly the same. In fact, we've made 12 albums that sound exactly the same." - Angus Young
I'd say it's very good for your first cover but I would just comment that you should relax abit, take your time. You seemed to rush the little lick between the A double stops. Practice it some more and you'll get there. Has a Queen fan, when I learnt this it toke a bit of time to get hang of timing but your get there. C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1500543