Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Is her last name Hilton?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Crazy People...
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Stopped reading.

Started laughing.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
As "haha scientology" as this is, it's pretty ****ed up. She tells this crazy brutal story then they come back with "o she was just a crew member. she volunteered."
They just updated the article with a response from the church of Scientology:

Valeska Guider was serving as a crew member aboard the Freewinds religious retreat as a volunteer, adult religious worker. She was there of her own free will as part of her religious commitment to the Church of Scientology. The Freewinds is a passenger vessel with hundreds of people aboard. Ms. Guider's staff positions as a waitress, course instructor and staff counselor regularly placed her in contact with many parishioners and staff. She met and married her first husband there to whom she was married from 1998-2005 and who affirms her statements are false. She left the Freewinds hundreds of times to go shopping, for outings with her husband on islands such as St. Kitts, Aruba, St. Barts and Curaçao, as well as for numerous other reasons. She participated in extended trips to the UK, US and Denmark for which she passed through Immigration and Customs when entering and exiting these countries. Her claims are false.

Doesn't really sound like she was much of a prisoner...
Quote by WaterGod
They just updated the article with a response from the church of Scientology:

Doesn't really sound like she was much of a prisoner...

LIES!!!!!
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
It's absolutely impossible to make a judgement on this without any evidence.

She may very well have volunteered the entire time, or she was forced, it's her word against theirs

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by EMGs_rule
It's absolutely impossible to make a judgement on this without any evidence.

She may very well have volunteered the entire time, or she was forced, it's her word against theirs

Yeah there's not really any evidence to prove either side true, it's possible she just realized she wasted 12 years of her life on a religious boat and is just trying to act hysterical about it.
Quote by WaterGod
Yeah there's not really any evidence to prove either side true, it's possible she just realized she wasted 12 years of her life on a religious boat and is just trying to act hysterical about it.

With the "Church of Scientology"s track record my sympathy is in her favor

That doesn't mean I'm jumping to conclusions. But if her allegations are true, this is ****ing disgusting and inhumane
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Dec 1, 2011,
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Classic "I was drunk and made a mistake so I'll claim rape" woman defense tactic.

from the looks of it, this.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.