Hey guys,

Just a little heads-up, I'm really new to guitars and guitar tech/equipment so bear with me. I'm a keyboardist by nature.
Also, this has two questions so please read carefully...

ANYWAY, I found a Fender PA100 when I was digging around the old choir loft at my church. The kind old folks said I could have it as they have no use for it. So yeah I got it now. Has the power cable and a output cable with it.

Recently I bought a B.C. Rich Metal Master Warlock and using a keyboard amp just doesn't give me all the house rocking sound (obviously).

Is there a way I can use the PA100 with my keyboard amp(s) to get the full sounds?
-OR-
What can I do with the PA100 if that doesn't work?
Gear:
Roland AX-09 Lucina Keytar
Yamaha PSR-E413 Keyboard

Roland CM-30 & KC-350 amps
Its a public address system, and I don't think its tube. However for a public address system it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as a public address system if it works.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
If you mean can you use the PA to get overdrive/distortion then no, probably not. It'd sound great for amplifying vocals, mic'd speakers or elecro-acoustic guitars and such though
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
OHHHH Ok then. Yeah I wasn't sure about anything of it so yeah... lol

Thanks guys for the help!
Gear:
Yamaha PSR-E413 Keyboard

Quote by tubetime86
Its a public address system, and I don't think its tube. However for a public address system it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as a public address system if it works.

Google .... Use it..

The Fender PA 100 is basically a Fender Twin Reverb with muliple channels.. ALL Tubes, pre and power... same 'verb can as the Twin... Great Find..

If you're not happy with it.. put it on E-Bay... but do your homework... could be worth a lot to the right person...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
I DID search Google first. I found a couple threads elsewhere where people said they turned it into a guitar amp. Either way thanks guys
Gear:
Yamaha PSR-E413 Keyboard

Oops, then I should clarify... My post was a joke from an old thread, but it seemed perfectly appropriate so I posted it... Now that I know that its a tube amp and actually suited to guitar I feel stupid.

Sorry TS.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Awesome modding platform. I'd love one.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)