Page 1 of 2
I go to a few different forums. I wont say which is preffered for useful info and which is good for some laughs but wow.

I have never had so many people freak out in my life because I didnt use an apostrophe or mis spell something.

So my question, why? What do you get out of it.

Do you really log off with a smile and say to yourself bwahaha stupid American?
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Ur poore grammers and mad spellingz make mah eyze burn widh fuury.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by maddnotez

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Because if you can't take the time to form a proper sentence on a website that relies on communication, go do something else.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab

Dude, chill. Relax. Ignore haters. You're taking things way too seriously [and no, don't point out others being too serious too. That's their problem.]
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by GunsNSnakepits
Because if you can't take the time to form a proper sentence on a website that relies on communication, go do something else.

You kind of went into an answer. But then gave a command.

See to me thats worse than a typo
OK the only reason they are getting onto your grammar and spelling is because you are acting like you are better than most of us and such...

in other words UG is doing it to you because you are a troll....oh and because you are a close minded opinionated troll...
I haz gotten gud
Quote by maddnotez
ISo my question, why? What do you get out of it.

My question is, what do you get out of doing stupid troll threads like this one?

Do you really log off with a smile and say to yourself bwahaha stupid UGers?
I have no sig
Quote by Pat_s1t
Oh God, he's still here

TS for troll of the year. Good thing I've got him on my Ignore, now I'll remember his username when it comes time for voting.

Thank you thank you.

I didnt have anything prepared. But First and foremost i would like to thank Johnny Buttercup for making this all posssible.

I would like to thank my mum who taught me not to tattle. And umm Bono, yes thanks to Bono for being irish and so cool.

I appreciate all of you. You have all made this possible.

Your all invited to the after party at Sting's house.
Quote by maddnotez
I go to a few different forums. I wont say which is preffered for useful info and which is good for some laughs but wow.
*won't
*say, which
(That bolded part should be a new sentence.)

What? You're too lazy to use proper grammar? Stop being lazy!

Quote by maddnotez

You really didn't think we'd let you get away with bad Engrish, did you? Huh, bud? HUH?!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Dec 1, 2011,
Quote by Zeletros
Becase those who cant type proparly are ****ing idiots

Isnt it spelled proper?

Nice one
Quote by Mr Winters
My question is, what do you get out of doing stupid troll threads like this one?

Do you really log off with a smile and say to yourself bwahaha stupid UGers?

Another question answered with a question. Moving on, Next....
Quote by maddnotez
I go to a few different forums. I wont say which is preferred for useful info and which is good for some laughs, but wow.

I have never had so many people freak out in my life because I didn't use an apostrophe or misspelled something.

So my question, why? What do you get out of it?

Do you really log off with a smile and say to yourself, "bwahaha stupid American?"

I tried
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by maddnotez
Thank you thank you.

I didnt have anything prepared. But First and foremost i would like to thank Johnny Buttercup for making this all posssible.

I would like to thank my mum who taught me not to tattle. And umm Bono, yes thanks to Bono for being irish and so cool.

I appreciate all of you. You have all made this possible.

NO your mum taught you not to taddle...
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Well; here's why I get annoyed at people who blatantly make no effort in writing coherent posts:

People use forums to communicate with others online. This is done through typing out messages and posting them. Spelling and grammar are the foundations of written communication, therefore, people should try their best to write correctly. Your argument is like saying "Why do people get angry at pop stars who can't sing?" - because that's their job and what they're supposed to be good at.
Quote by maddnotez
Another question answered with a question. Moving on, Next....

And another question with no answer at all.

You really are clever.
I have no sig
Quote by Mr Winters
And another question with no answer at all.

You really are clever.

wow really.....ok well I refuse to answer until you answer me first.

I dont answer questions that stemmed from a question of my own. Not sure how mum or Bono does it but thats not how i usually roll. Or i guess Troll to save the next guy who posts that thinking hes smart.
Quote by conor-figgy
Well; here's why I get annoyed at people who blatantly make no effort in writing coherent posts:

People use forums to communicate with others online. This is done through typing out messages and posting them. Spelling and grammar are the foundations of written communication, therefore, people should try their best to write correctly. Your argument is like saying "Why do people get angry at pop stars who can't sing?" - because that's their job and what they're supposed to be good at.

You, connor-figgy, get it. You freakin' get it. And that, my friends, is a good thing. Now...if connor here is over 21, get him a beer!
You don't have to pay attention to them, man. Just do your own thing.

I too prefer to read something with decent grammar and punctuation, but i dont really mind if ppl type like this. at least its still readable

nw if u wr 2 typ lyk dis i wud h8 it
The real question here is, "Why do you even care?"

The sun is shining and there is a whole word out there that would like to be introduced to you.
Quote by AllJudasPriest
The real question here is, "Why do you even care?"

The sun is shining and there is a whole word out there that would like to be introduced to you.

I disagree, UK and Bono dont like me so much.

So many answers like this. Id rather you guys just reply with " what you really need is a new amp" because thats pretty much what your doing.
I am damn proud that UG is filled to the brink with grammar nazis. It's the only thing standing between us and idiots typing l1eK d15!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by maddnotez
wow really.....ok well I refuse to answer until you answer me first.

I dont answer questions that stemmed from a question of my own. Not sure how mum or Bono does it but thats not how i usually roll. Or i guess Troll to save the next guy who posts that thinking hes smart.

I'll answer with this, because it really is what I think too

Quote by conor-figgy

Your turn.
I have no sig
Your writing reflects on your intelligence. Get over it.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You, connor-figgy, get it. You freakin' get it. And that, my friends, is a good thing. Now...if connor here is over 21, get him a beer!

Ok now this was a really good explination and could probably close the thread.

However, If bad grammer is such a horrible thing on a community that is based off of communicating through grammar.

Then why are there no "You dont reply to any thread with a real answer, but instead ask another question of why the OP asked that question police on here". Maybe i should be the sherrif?

So much meaningless wasted forum space.

Gotta love when someone creates a thread like which amp should I get for blues, and he gets no responses other than. Gee why do you have to play blues?, hey there duh a blues jr. Or something of the likes.
Last edited by maddnotez at Dec 1, 2011,
Quote by Mr Winters
I'll answer with this, because it really is what I think too

Your turn.

What a rip off. Thats plaigarism. I bet your in a Meshugga knock off band.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Cheers man, nice to have someone in agreement with me!

Quote by maddnotez
Ok now this was a really good explination and could probably close the thread.

However, If bad grammer is such a horrible thing on a community that is based off of communicating through grammar.

Then why are there no "You dont reply to any thread with a real answer, but instead ask another question of why the OP asked that question police on here". Maybe i should be the sherrif?

So much meaningless wasted forum space.

Gotta love when someone creates a thread like which amp should I get for blues, and he gets no responses other than. Gee why do you have to play blues?, hey there duh a blues jr. Or something of the likes.

Shush.
Last edited by conor-figgy at Dec 1, 2011,
Quote by maddnotez

As a native speaker, do you really not find it embarrassing when a foreigner corrects your English?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
wat

One of the other forums.
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Quote by Mad Marius
As a native speaker, do you really not find it embarrassing when a foreigner corrects your English?

Honestly not at all, kind of funny actually...Not too many people around here speak like them.

Thats whats so funny when someone comes here, spend years of school to learn the language but then are still lost because 90% of America speaks with slang
Quote by frankv
Because we all wear girly UK pants, that's why!

No one picked up on this post? Really, Pit?

Talk about not making any sense. That was kind of out of left field. Care to elaborate?
Quote by maddnotez
Honestly not at all, ...

I think you should.

It all has to do with the image you want to convey. If you're helpful and polite, people will appreciate you. If you insult people and flame, people will treat you like an asshole. If you can't even formulate basic sentences without butchering the English language, people will treat you like a retard. It really shouldn't come as a surprise. People don't "get something out of it", it's a natural reaction.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Page 1 of 2