So i have had the shittest year in history. I went out with this girl (which i asked the pit about and didnt take their advice), she was an american ex model who ended up telling me she was a coke addict, stripper who was sexually assaulted and became disabled due to some other medical conditions..still stuck by her and ended up getting dumped by her for being too mean (!).

I was also unemployed for most of the year, getting a job a month ago which i was constructively dismissed from due to the manager taking a dislike to me.

I ended up having to sell £1k worth of music gear due to these financial problems, and nearly lost my apartment because of it.

Anyway today, amazingly i applied for a good job..had a 3.5 hour interview process. I also started dating, and during the date i was told i had the job. So ended up meeting a lovely girl, getting a great job, which means i can not to bankrupt, and as well as that my family told me i would inherit an apartment!!!

Best day probably of my whole life. Post the best day of your life?!?
I think it was probably Saturday. Not sure. I've had some great days in my life but Saturday was pretty amazing.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Not today

+1

Congrats to you though TS. I think I remember that thread. Enjoy life.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Not today

+3
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
I remember that thread, way back when... ah the memories.

Y'know, it's a shame the Pit isn't like that anymore. Maybe I'll make a thread about it...
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
I remember that thread, way back when... ah the memories.

Y'know, it's a shame the Pit isn't like that anymore. Maybe I'll make a thread about it...

Make sure to talk about the old days with biased to shit nostalgia.
Lesson ? Always listen to the pit about dating advice
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
So i have had the shittest year in history. I went out with this girl (which i asked the pit about and didnt take their advice), she was an american ex model who ended up telling me she was a coke addict, stripper who was sexually assaulted and became disabled due to some other medical conditions..still stuck by her and ended up getting dumped by her for being too mean (!).

I was also unemployed for most of the year, getting a job a month ago which i was constructively dismissed from due to the manager taking a dislike to me.

I ended up having to sell £1k worth of music gear due to these financial problems, and nearly lost my apartment because of it.

Anyway today, amazingly i applied for a good job..had a 3.5 hour interview process. I also started dating, and during the date i was told i had the job. So ended up meeting a lovely girl, getting a great job, which means i can not to bankrupt, and as well as that my family told me i would inherit an apartment!!!

Best day probably of my whole life. Post the best day of your life?!?

tl;dr
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
Yeah, you don't really give a shit about our best day, you just wanted to post that.

Dear diary today I...
Quote by devourke
The day I got unbanned

You opted to stay banned to "work on guitar" which lasted all of a few hours.
Quote by blake1221
You opted to stay banned to "work on guitar" which lasted all of a few hours.

And I had some of the best solos I've ever played last night.

so much for a warm welcome
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Yeah, you don't really give a shit about our best day, you just wanted to post that.

Dear diary today I...

harsh but true
12th of June 2006.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by devourke
And I had some of the best solos I've ever played last night.

so much for a warm welcome

I knew you weren't going anywhere
The pit is not your blog.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I would tell you, but it's in my journal and only im allowed to see it.