Hey guys,

Had a search and couldn't find this topic anywhere, so point me in the right direction if I'm wrong.

I made this thread with the intention of finding out the title of an old game I played in the 90's, but anyone with game title queries of their own can post here too.

This game was for PC, it was a side-scroller, it was set in the jungle, and the main character was male. I believe the weapon you used was a dagger or blade of some description. I remember there was a wild cat (jaguar, leopard) as a boss fight at some point.

Fairly vague, but that's all I can remember.

Any help is appreciated, cheers!
Quote by Jewchords
Best sex, because the best food is cooked by mother, and the best sex is with my mother, so it's a win win.

I needed to address this post.

Quote by UntilISleep
What?...

It was in another thread that got closed before I could wtf at it.
Quote by devourke
I needed to address this post.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
altered beast?
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Altered Beast was brilliant.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Hmmm, nope it's not altered beast.

It's a PC game that I'm talking about, thanks though.
Quote by Trowzaa
Altered Beast was brilliant.

agreed! i loved that game
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Mel Gibson's Safari.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Jungle hunt? that was more 80s though
Quote by BlackVoid
Not Mel Gibson's Safari.

Yes Altered Beast looks fantastic haha. Might have to check that out.
Quote by add_g
I keep thinking Pitfall, but I'm certain that's not it

It is!

Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure

Thanks so much.
You're thinking of Pitfa-

.. oh.

Edit: That's a sick game. I remember the minecart level, or the one around the waterfalls with all of the crocodiles.. ahh the memories.
Last edited by rid_the_disease at Dec 1, 2011,
you might want to check out "jill of the jungle" also.
Quote by BlackVoid
Quote by Meester_Vai
It is!

Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure

Thanks so much.

Damn, you're welcome. Now I'm wishing my Sega was working so I could play it...