Hello UG, I recently had a set of David Gilmour EMGs in my MIA strat, but I kind of became bored of the added compression of active pickups, so I switched to my stock pickups and I like the characteristics of the passive pickups, but I wish the bridge was more "tele" like - more jangle-y, chime-y, bright, surf-y, even kind of like a Jaguar, Jazzmaster, or Mustang. I mostly play clean or with a bit of amp OD dirt.

I've looked at a few pickups and my leading picks are SD Lipsticks, SD Antiquity Surf pickups, SD Twangbanger, and the SD Duckbuckers. I'm playing into a Vox AC15 C1.

Any suggestions or experience with these? I also have a Mustang that's under construction (neck issues) and I'm looking at buying a Deluxe Tele, but it'll probably be another 6 months to a year before I can afford one, so this sound that I'm looking for is my compromise
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
GFS sells some lipsticks that are really nice. I'd get a set in neck and middle and maybe a duckbucker or texas special in bridge
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
actually, i was messing around with the pickup height today and discovered really neat tones. I keep the neck pickup about 3-4 mm above the pickguard, but lowered the bridge and middle pickups so that they're on par with the pickguard, then I have my AC15 at the brink of saturation set up with the top boost channel with full tone, 7 oclock bass and 2 oclock treble, and with a BYOC Triboost set to Rangemaster... it is awesome, and if you have a strat, try this and try to compensate for the amp and treble boost... playing with the height opens so many more doors =)
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1