Sup Pit,

I was just sitting here on my Laptop looking at The Pit when I got up to go feed my cat. When I got up I realised I had a numb ass but I didn't really mind, I just hit it a few times to regain feeling. After it started to regain feeling however I started to feel like I'd pissed myself. I was like "the fuk is this?" and took a look at what was happening. There was no piss so I prodded down there and didn't feel anything. It was then I realised that my balls and **** were numb. I was surprised to say the least because I'd just been sitting normally and this had never happened to me before.

Share your experiences with things going numb, Pit.
Your head is numb.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
My hands went numb for a week a few months ago for no apparent reason. Literally, I couldn't feel anything i touched, it was a wierd week.
Hello? Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
i hate waking up to find that you slept on your arm, and it's gone completely numb and totally limp, and you have to pick it up with your other arm and shake it a bit to get the feeling back, and then when the feeling finally comes back, it stings like crazy.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
i hate waking up to find that you slept on your arm, and it's gone completely numb and totally limp, and you have to pick it up with your other arm and shake it a bit to get the feeling back, and then when the feeling finally comes back, it stings like crazy.

I once woke up with a dead leg and a dead arm.
So one half of my body was pretty much incapable of movement. Weird morning.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Crazyedd123

I would've been half freaked out that I was having a stroke.
Quote by CrawlingHorror
It sounds to me like the OP is finally going through puberty. :p

Did you lose feeling in your balls as part of puberty? I'm pretty sure that's not normal bro
Quote by Crazyedd123

I woke up with a dead hooker once.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I woke up with a dead hooker once.

I always wondered how you met your wife
Quote by devourke

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
ok...well....i have numb eyes from this thread...and my boner died...

thank you ts
I haz gotten gud
Quote by devourke

She's a mortician.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by theogonia777

This. Except I get in my legs as well.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
My dick has fallen asleep. It's not cool, like when your arm or leg does. It's painful.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I like trying to walk after my leg or foot goes numb

I try to walk as normal as possible. Shit's tough.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by devourke
That's a bit grim. Is she hot?

Females aren't morticians, silly.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
My face has gone numb quite a few times
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by technicolour
does your ass count as an appendage?

No, but I wish my ass was numb right now. Fucking hemorrhoids.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
A lot of you people in this thread need to see a doctor...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
A lot of you people in this thread need to see a doctor...

I'm not letting anyone stick their hands anywhere near my ass.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by High&Mighty
My hands went numb for a week a few months ago for no apparent reason. Literally, I couldn't feel anything i touched, it was a wierd week.

how were the faps
I got a good numb experience for you to try. Wear tight, athletic shorts and ride a stationary bike with shitty padding for 30-45 minutes. When you get up and walk around, and your newly un-numbed dick rubs against your shorts, TRY to fight off the erection.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Platinum Pro
Had my arm go numb once while I was asleep. I freaked out because I wasn't fully awake yet. Woke my Brother and Mom up yelling so loud. :p

One time my arm went completely numb when I was sleeping. I tried to put it up so I could grab something above me and I ended up slapping myself in the face.
Quote by L2112Lif
I fuucking hate it when I'm sitting on the floor with my legs crossed, and one of them goes numb.

Then when I start to regain feeling of it, it starts to sting like a motherfucka and I can't do anything about it, even if I spend minutes trying to rub it off...

Also, when that happens, I like to spread my leg on the floor and try to move my toes like in Kill Bill.
My middle finger has been completely numb since i got it slammed in a fence... sad sad day...