Thanks! I'm actually using Guitar Rig 4 on my computer, not an amp.

I checked out your video and left a comment in your thread.
Is that a backing track or the original song you've used man?

Playing's really good, tone is really nice as well! And I might have to go and find this song now I've heard it, so thanks :p

The one thing I'd say, and you seem to get this with the majority of guitar covers, is that you haven't really tried to make it fit in the song. I don't know if you get what I mean but you have 2 parts in this video. The first part is the song, the second is you playing the guitar for the song. Don't you think it would be awesome if there was just the one part, the song, with your guitaring as an integral part of it?

I hope you see what I mean dude, but as I said before it's all good playing

C4C if you fancy it my friend;
http://soundcloud.com/mike-sheppard90/shadows-man-of-mystery-021211
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Thanks. I'm using the original song as backing.

And I think I see what you mean, but honestly, I'm not sure how I'd do that. Haha.

I checked out your song and... wow. I liked it a lot. Very nice tone.
Yeahh I'm not entirely sure either to be honest with you, especially from using the original song as well because you'd have the original guitar to contend with. If I were going to make any suggestions I'd say hitting it with an EQ would be good, usually a guitar will be predominant in a certain bandwidth/ specific bandwidths within a mix, so as to not mess about with the other frequencies and instruments. So having a play about with cutting certain frequencies (especially the bass sub ~80Hz) and boosting others might make it sit in a bit better.

Thanks for saying that too mate, I found a backing track from the internet which helped a lot but I used a technique called parallel compression on both my guitar and the backing track which I feel helped them to blend in a bit better!

Good job though mann!
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.