Page 1 of 2
a little game i thought of a few days ago

example

i like to yell kamehameha before i take a shit
Originally Posted by SenseS FaiL
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
You ever stop and think how horrible it is strategically to be spending a good amount of time calling out your next attack very loudly to your opponent?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I like to put things into things after i put things into other things.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Xiaoxi
You ever stop and think how horrible it is strategically to be spending a good amount of time calling out your next attack very loudly to your opponent?

that toilet in mcdonalds never saw it coming though, true story bro
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
i like to bring my kids to the computer before i browse 4chan

-from a buddy
Quote by Dan_5893
I like to remember before I forget

lol nice
Quote by Lateralus13
I like to be an adventurer before I take an arrow to the knee.

lmao
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
Quote by Bryc3e
lmao

skyrim ftw!
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
skyrim ftw!

yes...best line in the whole game
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
easily

skyrim related

i like duel cast bound sword before i rape a dragon
i like to mace college kids before i occupy the indefinite leave list
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I like to___before I___
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
I like to herp before I derp.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I like to underscore before i underscore
dawg
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
I like to derp before I herp
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I like to stop you criminal scum before I resist arrest
i like to pay the court a fine before i serve my sentence...
I like to die before I wake
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I like to avocado before I Buckingham Palace.

Am I doing it right?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
I like to think about things before I make a shit thread.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I like to shake up the can before I spray the beer on my enemies.
Harry Potter is DEAD! Ehhhhh heh heeehhhh!!!
-Voldemort
I like to furiously masturbate before I hug my nan.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
I like to make threads like this before they become cool.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by the bartender
I like to herp before I derp.

You asshat, I came here to post that.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Page 1 of 2