I come to the Pit seeking guidance.

There's this girl in my school who I find very attractive, and she just seems really nice to be with, and I'd like to get to know her better and maybe date her later.

The thing is; I don't know her, haven't talked to her, she's almost always around friends in school, I don't have her phone number and she doesn't have a Facebook profile.
I also suspect she's religious, and I don't plan to live in celibacy, so how are my chances with a Christian girl in getting some? And no, I won't date her just to get laid - I'm not like that.
But, I do have two of her friends I know she hangs around with on Facebook, and I have thought about asking one of them for her phone number.

Now, is this creepy of me? Will she think I'm a weirdo? I'm just really shy, so I'd rather call her or send a text message. I'm also afraid of IRL rejection, and the inevitable awkward moment after she says no.
Should I go for it?
If there are any girls here I have a separate question for you; how would you react if a boy (a boy you don't know, and he's not ugly) in your school would ask you out?

TL;DR - I like a girl in my school who I don't know, and I want to get her phone number from one of her friends and try to arrange a date with her.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
I would say ask her face to face, and furthermore don't ask her out when you barely know her; get to know her a bit first, but avoid the friend-zone.

And religious girls can be just as sexual and non religious ones.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Low Man's Lyric

There's this girl

Stopped reading, relationship thread
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Do it ******

Be confident, make eye contact, be friendly, and if she rejects you, just shrug it off and walk away.

no head hung low sad pathetic douche shit.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
What the fuck?

When did people start thinking that getting peoples phone numbers from other people was a good idea, it's ****ing creepy.

Ask her yourself.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
sack up.

walk up to her. with swag. ignore anyone else who's shes talking to. tell her shes got a nice personality and you'd like to get to know her. hand her your number (already written on a piece of paper). walk away. with more swag.

you just became a man.
Quote by jimRH7
my cat used to have a penchant for rubber bands, if that counts.

edit: totally doesn't count.

Quote by JacobTheMe
It looks like you are an asshole.

Sorry, kid.

Quote by red157
So, basically faster. And not so Jamaican-like.
please be a man,keep your brave heart.religions have their Inclusivity and goodness
,so just ask her face to face

my dream:Travelling aroud the world ,enjoying my life,climbing the moutain!wish you all happinessorgoodluck .blog: wish you all happiness or good luck:
Quote by spiderbra
please be a man,keep your brave heart.religions have their Inclusivity and goodness
,so just ask her face to face

my dream:Travelling aroud the world ,enjoying my life,climbing the moutain!wish you all happinessorgoodluck .blog: wish you all happiness or good luck:

I'm not sure if this is an adbot or not.

OT: Getting her number from anyone else but her is just creepy and stalkerish. Go get some testicles and talk to her. Honestly, if she flat out rejects you without even getting to know you, then she isn't worth the time anyways.

And here's the perfect remedy for that awkward moment: " Okay, thanks for your time. Goodbye."
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Ask if she's an archeologist, when she asks why you say that you have a bone that needs to be examined.

Or go with the more traditional white knighting:

"Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends. "

Can't go wrong brah.
Fap in a cup and then throw it on her face.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Low Man's Lyric

I'm gonna stop you right there...
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Don't phone her before she know you!
If you were her, what do you think of a person that you never met but had noticed you for a long time and even got your phone number in an unknown way?
She will be scared.

If there are any girls here I have a separate question for you; how would you react if a boy (a boy you don't know, and he's not ugly) in your school would ask you out?

Ask yourself if you will go out with a stranger?
You should not be happy if it is successed to ask her out before you know each other well.
You won't like to know that she being out with other stranger……

But, I do have two of her friends I know she hangs around with on Facebook, and I have thought about asking one of them for her phone number.

It will be better if you have friends in real life rather than the on the net.
Maybe you can hold a party to invite some friends include the girl.
I think it's the most gentle method to let her know you gradually.

Good luck!
Never text.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana