Does anyone else wish that style of clothing was still worn consitently besides the occasional college party?

I had a toga party awhile ago, and realized that I love wearing them, they are just so goddamn comfortable.

Every.Damn.Night.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
What's an anyone and which toga does it belong to?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by epiless
Thats no toga sir

I misread your post completey however this should be worn more often
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by demon.guitarist
YES.

Now the real question - to go, or not to go, commando?

Depends on how you go about wearing your toga, if you have a safety pin or some other securing factor besides a knot go for it. I was wearing one tonight for shits and giggles and mine fell off during beer pong. Im glad I was wearing boxers.
Quote by UnmagicMushroom
They're still widely worn

by these guys

Thats a Kurta, although they are certinly very comfortable, moreso than a toga, and they don't take 30 minutes to put on.
^ Yeah, nothing screams fashion and practicality like manjammies
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
^ Yeah, nothing screams fashion and practicality like manjammies

Alot more practical than a 20 foot ong piece of linen/cloth that has to be wrapped around your body 50 times like some intricate cloth nappy.
Quote by Owenlee55
Alot more practical than a 20 foot ong piece of linen/cloth that has to be wrapped around your body 50 times like some intricate cloth nappy.

Or like your mother. OHHH
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
As long as only hot girls are allowed to wear them then yes, but I don't want to see a bunch of fat guys in togas.