Not only have the guys at had a huge website and systems overhaul, they're now really proud to celibrate this new change by having a few give-aways and presenting us with this limited edition endavour:

- - - - - - - - - -

Wampler has made a limited edition pedal for Crush the Button and for Crush only. It's only available through them.

The Wampler Crush is an Overdrive that gets you in that classic 70ies Orange range.
They'll get them Wednesday the 7th of December, so buy yours now if you want to get one. It's already a collectors item seeing as just a 100 will ever be made!

Videos will follow next week and I'll be doing a demo of one in December as well!
Keep in mind, even though CtB is located in Belgium, they will ship worldwide.

[]

- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -

(please, don't consider this spam. If one European DIY company deserves any exposure, it's definitely the brothers of Crush the Button)
Social Media:
| | |

Music:
-
Organic Ambient / Post-Rock

-
Post-Metal / Sludge / Post-Rock
*Reported*
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
You can consider it shameless spam, promotion or whatever, but I sincerely disagree. Having a DIY company connect with someone like Wampler to bring a limited edition pedal on the market is hardly just 'spam'. Aren't we supposed to keep ourselves updated regarding what new gear hits the market?
Social Media:
| | |

Music:
-
Organic Ambient / Post-Rock

-
Post-Metal / Sludge / Post-Rock
I don't think copying and pasting an advertisement is an effective way of discussing a pedal.