HNGD!!! Prestiges are the best!
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
HNGD! I played one of these when I was looking for a new #1 - ended up choosing the Ibanez SV5470F over this and the FR 1620, 'cause I got a sick deal for it (over 400€ off a guitar that was practically new, whoa!) and it was such a slick player, even by Ibanez standards... but I remember this one had a huge, awesome tone when played through a Mesa Road King, and it was altogether very slick and awesome.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
You're gonna have to post review or sound clips unless you want to get modded.

HNGD
Quote by tappooh
Ah nice guitar, can you tell me a bit about the bridge? How would you rate it compared to the standard fixed bridge?

The Tight End bridge is the most comfortable fixed bridge I've ever played
Quote by xFilth
The Tight End bridge is the most comfortable fixed bridge I've ever played

+1

Best ever

Nice rounded parts, no annoying sharp metal pieces on the palm and gotta love the string through
- Guitars: Ibanez RG1451

Amp
- Blackstar HT-5
Quote by xFilth
You're gonna have to post review or sound clips unless you want to get modded.

HNGD

Modded?

Not exactly sure what you are referring to xD

For me modding is changing the guitars specifications or decorating it somehow :P

Amp
- Blackstar HT-5
Quote by caped379
Modded?

Not exactly sure what you are referring to xD

For me modding is changing the guitars specifications or decorating it somehow :P

The rules state that an NGD thread needs to have at least two of the three: Pics, review, sound. Else it will be locked by the mods.
Fine then, I'll try my best then =)

The guitar is an Ibanez RG1451 Prestige. MIJ

It has 24 frets and a 25,5" scale.

The Neck is a "Wizard Prestige" which is a 5 piece neck. (3 Pieces of Maple with Walnut in between) So its pretty much built like a tank + I'ts INSANELY fast.

The Body is made of Basswood which startled me at first because I thought I was more after the deep sound of mahogany.

The Bridge is the "Ibanez Tight End" and it is the best bridge I've ever played! Very rounded and comfortable, long saddles and string through *nom nom nom*

The Pickups are Ibanez' own V6F (H) for the Neck, RTS (S) for the middle and V6F2 (H) for the bridge.
I personally don't understand why they get so much hate. They have a very nice tone which is indeed very unique and I like them for that, it sounds absolutely nothing like anything I've ever played before. Quite deep tone, really dig it =)
Quite nice for metal actually imo.
Playing it clean has a very "round" sound to it (hope you understand) cindda reminds me of fender somehow :P

Versatility: This guitar might seem simple, but the HSH pickup configuration with the 5-way selector switch makes it more versatile than I first expected, and I hope to someday get to utilize it when i get better at playing.

The Action: Is pretty low, but it could've been lower, so i might change it sooner or later. It also has i tiny bit of fretbuzz but I will fix that aswell =)

I think the guitar looks awesome, really dig the pickguard. Looks much better IRL than on the pics. The black finish.. Well all of my guitars are black.. :P And the dark chrome hardware.. Only one word for that *drool*
One of the the most aesthetically (hope i spelled that right..) pleasing things about this guitar is the 5 piece neck. I absolutely LOVE it, for me it screams quality ;D

The build quality seems phenomenal. Lovely craftsmanship. Accurate.

Ibanez should make more Prestige Hardtails, because this is awesome

Amp
- Blackstar HT-5
very nice

i think the pickups that get ibanez hate are different from the ones in your guitar

and agreed about more prestige hardtails. i ****in' love floyds, but it;s nice to have the option, too. was very annoyed when the rga121 was discontinued
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
very nice

i think the pickups that get ibanez hate are different from the ones in your guitar

and agreed about more prestige hardtails. i ****in' love floyds, but it;s nice to have the option, too. was very annoyed when the rga121 was discontinued

Yea, that was the guitar i wanted to get before i got my eyes on this one, but couldn't find any in my country or anything near me sadly, but this one rocks anyways =)

Amp
- Blackstar HT-5
yeah, they were nice. still kicking myself i didn't buy the natural finish one when i had teh chance, it was sweet

also it's annoying that the 1421 isn't available in europe, just the usa i think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Were did you order it from? i was going to get it off guitar center but its unavaible, and now musicians friend is telling me that its discontinued =(, I haope maybe they are just out of stock