Guys, I got a contest coming up and I'm gonna play some fingerstyle kinda solo songs (no vocals or other instruments). I was planning "Tears in the rain" by Joe Satriani. But at my level of competency, I've a tendency to easily mess it up.

So, I'm looking for a song not that "finger-stretchy" like Tears in the rain. And I'd love it if you can link me to some video lessons too cuz I've 3 days to practice!

Thanks in advance guys
Quote by Andalus
Classical Gas by Mason Williams. It's easy but impressive.

Nice one, Andalus. Working it out Still waiting for more picks
Three days is too little time to be able to learn something solid enough for a competition. Stick to what you already know and it will be a lot better. But if you really want advice on tunes to play that you can learn that fast, I guess Crimson Towers by Dissection ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITxcCylxLSY ) or perhaps Lágrima by Tarrega ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jot7Q9n7L9U ) since they both sound great. People have a tendancy to often connect tunes that sound great with that their hard to play.
Stairway to Heaven maybe? It has fingerpicking, strumming, and picking.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Quote by Dr Sixstring
Stairway to Heaven maybe? It has fingerpicking, strumming, and picking.

Problem with Stairway To Heaven is it's extremely cliché and quite boring, first song people think of when you mention fingerpicking.
True
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
"House of the Rising Sun" maybe?
“It’s been very important throughout my career that I’ve met all the guys I’ve copied, because at each stage they’ve said, "Don’t play like me, play like you.”
Eric Clapton

Most Epic Build!
Nice song selections guys... But keep them coming I'm trying a few of these and seeing if I can get it ready for stage