Page 1 of 3
In loving memory of the original.

I preferred their original material, but you can't argue with a band that uses pyrotechnics and math to sell records.
Last edited by tyler_j at Dec 2, 2011,
Justin Beibers Magic Music Tour is really shaping up, and the new album is pretty good.
..the f*ck?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
wouldn't 'opposite' be a better term? I was expecting writing everything backwards and then deciphering each others cryptic messages and stuff. I don't know whether I should be relieved or disappointed
Can someone explain to me what this is?

Edit: Backwards lyrics? what is this sorcery?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 2, 2011,
You start at the end of the thread, and treat the post before yours as the response to your post. In response to the end part, no one will ever go near your genitalia. EVER!
What is this thread about, and the person who answers my question better be up for giving me some good old fellatio.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
What is the backwards thread?

Ah, thank you sir. you're so kind for giving me clor...
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Do you know what the backwards thread is?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
What is this wizardry?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Shouldn't TS put up a couple rules in the OP?

I understand the rules clearly. But does anyone have any suggestions to make the thread more clear?
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
The original thread (made by me, mind you ) was better than this ghastly display.

Twas called This thread shall now commence backwards.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
what is this I don't even...
EDIT I expect someone to post something shocking
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Last edited by hames jetfield at Dec 2, 2011,
Quote by Demon Wolf
The original thread (made by me, mind you ) was better than this ghastly display.

Twas called This thread shall now commence backwards.

I loved your thread <3

And agreed, no one cared about 'rules' back then, people just went along with things...
The hegemony of backwards threads shall begin, and the backwards thread dictator will appear. It has been prophecied!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I see a vision of a man telling of a great prophecy in the following post
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Big step. I bought my first lollipop.

I'm confused as to what this thread is seeking to accomplish. Needs a better OP.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by smb
Inb4 everyone wonders what the backwards thread is

you win (I think)...
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by smb
Inb4 everyone wonders what the backwards thread is

What's the backwards thread?

Too late.
Inb4 people come along who don't know how to quote in a backwards thread
Quote by Lordbishek
Ah, third rock from the sun? That was an awesome show. My favourite character was either the stupid one, Harry, or the father, Dick

I love dick.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
toggaf a ton si ST.

(There's a whole lot of backwards for you.)
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Last edited by Tango616 at Dec 2, 2011,
If I understood correctly, this thread should have started with element saying that he closed it.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
TL;DR His friend got drunk and had sex with a sheep
you're a stone fox
I like things that go in the back.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Kumanji
Obama is a really nice guy and I agree with all of his policices

You seem to a lot less angsty than usual
Page 1 of 3