Liking this a lot, really nice thick sound on the tele, and the soloing is tight apart from the trills section which could be a little bit smoother, but overall nice playing. The only thing I don't like is the slide to the 3rd fret on the beginning bit, I think it works a little better on the 8th, but then again that's just opinion. Good stuff.

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1500687
Can't say that I am a fan of the tone. Need a bit of reverb of something.
But your playing was spot on. Excellent job!
Ok I'll start with what I liked.

First off, your playing is really solid, timing's good, bends are good, all around high standard really.

I'd say your tone could do with a little more, I don't know, space? A little more ambience, probably just some reverb or a splash of delay so it sits in the mix a bit better and has more of the feel of the original.
I find the original solo to be a bit smoother, more flowing than your style of playing. Your style is fine but it seems you're trying to get it as accurate as possible, so I'm thinking more kind of, legato styling would be cool.

I'm probably coming off as a little bit harsh, but I guess that's because your video is actually really good, one of the best I've seen! I just think with like, 3/4% changes that I've mentioned it'll literally be as good as the original.

Having said that, you also shouldn't be afraid to throw in some of your own licks once in a while :P

I've got a cover in the recording section if you wanna do a C4C, if not it's cool man!
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
thanks for the kind words. I appreciate the feedback and I'll definately look into some reverb settings as I don't use this effect often. Any suggestion on reverb type? hall or something?

thekidd: whats the link for your recording mate and Ill check it out.
Last edited by anthdiga at Dec 2, 2011,
guitarbuddie: rock on bro. good playing and entertaining

yea I tense up when the record light is on. On stage, im good to go.
Quote by anthdiga
guitarbuddie: rock on bro. good playing and entertaining

yea I tense up when the record light is on. On stage, im good to go.

You too man. I know the feeling, I actually tense up on stage a lot
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90