hey pit,
do you know the site that allows you to search facebook statuses? i remember we used it a few months ago to look at stupid statuses people had about Japan's earthquake.
i was just wondering because i've lost my phone but am fairly sure someone has it, and just wanted to be able to check to see if anyone has made a status about it
thanks!
Why would someone make a status about your lost phone on their facebook?

O_O
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'm very confused as to how you think that would help you with your problem?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
maybe someone found it and made a status thats like "found a phone, lemme know if its yours" or something? worth a shot
Quote by xX.SirenSong.Xx
maybe someone found it and made a status thats like "found a phone, lemme know if its yours" or something? worth a shot

So, anyone in the world might have found your phone and made a status about that? Sounds logic.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
well i live in a dorm, and i have GPS tracker on my phone that gives me the general area it's in and i know it's either in the dorm or somewhere outside
Have seen people doing it before, so I'd try since it's better than nothing.
Quote by xX.SirenSong.Xx
well i live in a dorm, and i have GPS tracker on my phone that gives me the general area it's in and i know it's either in the dorm or somewhere outside

You should probably just put up "lost phone" flier things up in that area then. It'd do the same thing without being so technologically creepy.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

If your GPS feature in your phone is as crazy as the one my friend has, it gives you the location of it in rediculous nautical numbers. Google those and your in buisness.
Quote by celticstorm84
endless supply of cats = endless supply of food.

Quote by Calibos
I've also noticed that as i've got older, I want to be further and further away from the front at a gig. Damn kids with their mushy pits and walls of doom.
hmm i didn't get any numbers. i have a GPS location with the general area it's in, which i'd say is about half a block. my building is in the area it's in so i'm thinking another student has found it, because it's still on but i lost it two days ago
Doesn't that website search every Facebook status ever? If you search for phone then you're gonna be searching forever.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Doesn't that website search every Facebook status ever? If you search for phone then you're gonna be searching forever.

Just the dummies who have no private settings whatsoever on their account. But even then, you're still right.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder