so as you may or may not know, i got paid so spent a fair amount on pedals...

3/4 of which are here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1499819

(Vox V847 wah, MXR M108 10-band EQ & Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ for those of you that cba looking at the pics etc on the link)

but today

i got the other pedal i was waiting for!!!!!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere it is!

tiz a Digitech Whammy IV

now i haven't had a chance to review it as i've got a bit of an issue with getting to my gear at the moment (moving the living room about as i got bored of it's layout... yeh, i'm one of those spontaneous people.)

but there WILL be a review tomorrow when i get a chance to play it, I PROMISE.

one question: what's the difference between the wet and dry outputs???
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
cool enjoy. wet output has the effect the dry is just the normmal guitar signal.
yeah monwobobbo is correct. You can run it so that you have 2 signals, one with whammy and one without. If you doon't want that, just use the wet jack and everything will be fine
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
yeah monwobobbo is correct. You can run it so that you have 2 signals, one with whammy and one without. If you doon't want that, just use the wet jack and everything will be fine

aaah excellent, thanks for clarifying that xD

i didn't receive the instructions with it so wasn't so sure.

also if anyone's interested, i paid £90 for it. (£80 for pedal, £10 for P&P)
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.