Page 1 of 2
Today in my english class, while I was typing a paper, I was listening to my iPod. The song that was playing was "Tearing Inside The Womb" by Dying Fetus, about halfway through the song, a pregnant girl in my class had to be excused due to having contracts. Mind=blown

How about you, Pit? Anything strangely awesome happen while listening to music?
When I was driving in a storm, Ride the Lightning started the same time there was a huge lightning strike less than a quarter of a mile from from my car.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
One time I was listening to Future Breed Machine from Meshuggah on the subway, and the beeping sound at the beginning of the song synced up to the beeping sound of the doors closing. When the song started going full throttle, so did the subway.

twas quite epic.
There's like 4 "WATS" in that post. Bloody hell.

Occasionally a song I want to listen to will come up on my mp3 player right after I think about it. Mainly because I usually listen to playlists of 15-20 songs, but still pretty cool when it happens.
I heard Party Rock Anthem at a party once.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
This one time, I was listening to Death and everybody died.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I always listen to November rain when it rains in November. but thats not really a coincidence seeing as i do it intentionally.
When listening to Merzbow, ambient sound in the environment makes it kinda awesome.

Also, once I was having the secks, and I cum blood came on. I cummed blood.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by zgr0826
When I was driving in a storm, Ride the Lightning started the same time there was a huge lightning strike less than a quarter of a mile from from my car.

That sounds so awesome. I would have died with excitement had that happened to me.
That cornstack is dancing to the beat of this punk music i'm listening to.
Good stuff.

Once I was listening to Andrew Jackson Jihad's "Let Us Get Murdered" when some guy killed me.
I thought it was pretty funny.
Once I was listening to Slayer and I looked over in the car next to me and saw a guy that could of been Tom Aria in a car next to me giving a nod of approval. Don't know if it was him or not.... I met the Drummer he lives in Victorville Ca. right across from the Del taco.
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
My girlfriend was listening to the radio and some bruno mars song came on and the sound of the tires hitting cracks or whatever on the expressway at 70mph, was like a metronome and was in time with the song.
I was facebook stalking someone and suddenly realized that I was listening to Electric Eye by Judas Priest.
It was creepy and awesome at the same time.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Listening to Make You Feel Better by RHCP and an ambulance passes, siren going in time to the song
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by gallagher2006
There's like 4 "WATS" in that post. Bloody hell.

Occasionally a song I want to listen to will come up on my mp3 player right after I think about it. Mainly because I usually listen to playlists of 15-20 songs, but still pretty cool when it happens.

I've done this a couple times before with my full playlist.

It's fun.

Makes you feel psychic.
I was walking to school listening to A Change of Seasons (which is currently my all time favorite song) when Labrie sang the the line "I always remember the chill of november" at the same time i thought smthing like "It's freakin cold out here". And it was november.
A car once drove past me blasting shite music out so I turned to my friend an said 'Why is it always crap music blasting from cars, why is never some Queen or something?'
A car drove past blaring 'Don't Stop Me Now' at an appalling volume about 10 seconds later.
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
I was playing a game with a friend of mine where we would send lyrics of songs to each other and let the other person guess which song we were saying.

As my friend sent me the lyrics to a Norah Jones song, I was listening to said song, and as I read those lyrics, I heard the exact same lyrics in my headphones
DeVillains!
A few days ago I was driving and had Meshuggah's "Nothing" CD in, and a guy pulled up next to me at a red light playing the same song and CD. It was just a moment of:

"Hey."
"Hey."
*drive away*

Connections.
Quote by Ylasto
As my friend sent me the lyrics to a Norah Jones song, I was listening to said song, and as I read those lyrics, I heard the exact same lyrics in my headphones

Being stalked there, buddy.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
I was listening to a Devin Townsend song, I forgot the name but it involved cheeseburgers. Right after listening to it though, my dad came home with cheeseburgers.
WE were in a car talking about someone who had killed themselves and just as we were done that sean kingston "suicidal" song came on...
One time I was listening to a song and the circumstances described in the lyrics occurred in my immediate surroundings.

Needless to say, I was pretty stunned.
I was listening to Big Pun - I'm not a player i just **** a lot....need i say anymore
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Does sex while listening to Pretty Fly for a White Guy count?

lad
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I was listening to a Devin Townsend song, I forgot the name but it involved cheeseburgers. Right after listening to it though, my dad came home with cheeseburgers.

Deconstruction? My avatar?

Cool.
I was listening to Colors late one night. During the entirety of Viridian, I could hear the rain outside getting louder and more intense until a peal of thunder burst in the sky just as White Walls began. The storm subsided until the "Get out of this closed off circle" bit, then remained constant heavy rain until the breakdown, at which point the thunder began again.

I shat myself.
One time I was listening to sir pyscho sexy by the chili peppers with a chick and at the point in the song where he says 'now suck my dick', she did so.

Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
One time I was listening to sir pyscho sexy by the chili peppers with a chick and at the point in the song where he says 'now suck my dick', she did so.
I really hope this is true.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I was listening to this while drinking coffee and when I looked up I realised I was in McDonald's, crazy shit.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Dec 2, 2011,
One night I was driving home listening to "A nightmare to remember," and right after the part where you hear the 2 cars crash, an ambulance sped right pass me with the sirens on.

Also, one day I was heading to school and I was blasting the song "Lord of the Storms" and a gigantic bolt of lightning flashed, lighting up a good 500 foot radius and the thunder clap shook the van I was driving.
Needless to say, I started driving faster. XD
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
this morning as i was putting on my shirt listening to joanna newsom she sang "will you tuck your shirt?will you leave it loose?"
now extra flamey
Quote by guitar/bass95
Deconstruction? My avatar?

Cool.

Yep that's the song.

"Can take any benign object like...a cheeseburger, and deconstruct it to it's source!"

I am now going to go and reconstruct that cheeseburger then I will deconstruct it in my stomach.
Nothing I can distinctly remember, but a few times I've downshifted to pass someone at the same time a song would go full out after a breakdown

I drive an automatic too
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Page 1 of 2