The Ibanez would be best for metal. There'd probably be little difference between the Epi and the Vintage. 'Which is best?' isn't really a great question because it's entirely subjective
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
I prefer the Epiphone over the Vintage. I've owned two LP Standards and they've both been great guitars. However, these were '90s models and they are considered to be of a better build quality than the new MIC ones. If you can. go used. The ebony ones go for pennies.

EDIT: I totally ignored the Ibanez. It's really not my cup of tea.
I'd say the vintage is the better of those les pauls. the ibanez however is a very different guitar to a les paul so its hard to compare it to the others. But I'd say it isn't as good as the vintage or the epi on the basis it has a worse sound and isn't as versatile.
Dear god, stop making a new thread every day about the same question. Continue the conversation in your original thread.

Of course, you're probably not going to see this since I'm guessing you just open a new thread every time you visit instead of actually reading replies to your old one.