Looking for a new amp and I'm struggling to find what I want

Basically I need:

.Full Valve
.No more than 30 watts, no less than 10 watts
.Combo or Head (not bothered)
.Decent cleans and a very good 80's metal sound
.Less than £700 (roughly $1100)

I've tried the full Blackstar HT range and I wasnt too impressed, for a decent distortion you have to drive them hard and there is very little headroom on the cleans.

Had a go on a Marshall DSL401 and it sounded like ass.

I am very tempted by the Hayden Mofo 30, or the Hayden HGT 20. Opinions?

Any better ideas for what I need? I always fail at picking out new amps

Thanks guys
Hey i've had a Hayden Mofo 30 and had a lot of bad experiences with it cutting out at gigs etc got sent back to Hayden numerous times and there aftercare support wasn't great so I sold it once repaired about brought a Peavey 6505 plus Combo its 60 watts and full valve but sounds incredible. Manage to find one second hand for £225 but they are not that much new definitely within your budget does sound great stock but I had a spare bit of cash and stuck a Celestion V30 in it with some new valves. so cost around £450 in the end but has treated me well! Hope this helps you its got amazing cleans and a great crunch and lead channel.
Quote by thejordy
Hey i've had a Hayden Mofo 30 and had a lot of bad experiences with it cutting out at gigs etc got sent back to Hayden numerous times and there aftercare support wasn't great so I sold it once repaired about brought a Peavey 6505 plus Combo its 60 watts and full valve but sounds incredible. Manage to find one second hand for £225 but they are not that much new definitely within your budget does sound great stock but I had a spare bit of cash and stuck a Celestion V30 in it with some new valves. so cost around £450 in the end but has treated me well! Hope this helps you its got amazing cleans and a great crunch and lead channel.

I actually used to have a Peavey 6505+ combo!

I liked the amp it was a bit too "gainy" for me though, plus when I used to get the volume to "1" the windows would shake

Thanks though, I didnt know Hayden had crappy aftercare support!
Yeah I don't use the lead channel because of the gain but once you've got some Valves with lower gain characteristics the crunch channel is great for a dirty channel and is foot switchable. Did you have the stock speaker in yours? It makes a huge difference.