i need some tips on play fast.... also what are some chords that sound awesome played fast that i could steal?
The best way to build up your speed is to start out playing slow. Whatever it is that you are working on, play very slowly at first making sure your technique is right, and then slowly increase speed until you get to where you want it to be.
Quote by guitarguychris1
The best way to build up your speed is to start out playing slow. Whatever it is that you are working on, play very slowly at first making sure your technique is right, and then slowly increase speed until you get to where you want it to be.

thanks....

anything else
Nah, that's about it.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
ive heard that a metronome is a must for practicing speed, but im not 100% sure about that, i dont have one, and i can play decently fast. if your problem is timing, a good exorcise is picking one string at steady speed (both up-picking and down-picking) then once you get timing down well, start playing a fretted note between open notes, ill illustrate

i started on the B string with this one.

B|-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-| etc until you can pick at a steady speed

then when you get comfortable enough at a good speed try this.

B|-0-9-0-7-0-5-0-3-0-5-0-7-0-9-| (each open note is a downpick)

then just keep playing with that same pattern, throw in some hammer-ons and pull-offs or slides. just remember to keep picking at the same speed. i hope it helps, if so, just private message me and ill give you anything else i can.
Quote by boblittle
thanks....

anything else

Just practice your ass off. I big part of it is muscle memory. You do something so many times you body gets used to that motion. Like I said, your speed will come when your technique is right, so focus on that first and don't get ahead of yourself.