mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I thought For Science broke up?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
yeah, i guess they're back in business.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
all 3 days of this will be attended by me. and all 3 days will be ****ing awesome.

dirty work. secret police. nuclear santa claust. for science. SICK!

check out nuclear santa claust - http://nuclearsantaclaust.bandcamp.com/
Just realized that House Boat is playing.
Why on Earth are they not on the poster?
And this fest could really really improve if Big Eyes played.
got my tickets on friday. gonna kick the shit out of my friend though. ****** refuses to take off of work for the Dirty Work Screening or the 1st show.

kid does nothing but work and spend his money on Quickchek and 7/11 food and video games.
I had no idea For Science were back. I would try to go, but I'll be in school with no car so I don't really have a way to get there.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
take a train. I think it's worth it.
tomorrow('s just another day)

can't wait. gonna be sick, might even be able to afford the vinyl pressing of Revenge for Hire.
I wish I could make it to this (or another one of their upcoming shows) to see the Screamales & grab their new single. But, ya know.
Quote by due 07
Tell Laura I said hi. :3

not gonna happen. i wanted to say hi to Sheena Ozella once and ended up saying something retarded to Alex Kerns instead.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
not gonna happen. i wanted to say hi to Sheena Ozella once and ended up saying something retarded to Alex Kerns instead.

Mitch just gets us, y'know?

pls divulge what you said to Alex if you don't mind.
Quote by due 07

Mitch just gets us, y'know?

pls divulge what you said to Alex if you don't mind.

oh yes he does.

i don't remember exactly, something along the lines of "uhhhhhh can i get the Ozzy record" then an awkwardly mumbled and probably too fast to understand "iwishihadn'tmissedmostofyoursetionlycaughtthelasttwosongs" then "and the puzzle shirt?"
There's some kinda big music event next month here and I think I should attend because it's going to be very relevant and because many of the bands around here whom I don't like but whose music bears a resemblance to music I sometimes like and who are tied in to the network to which I would probably need to connect if I were in an active band are going to be there. Anyway, among the bands is Screaming Females. I never liked them. But check out that long sentence.
quite a long sentence.

i'm pretty much going for For Science. i've had some really good luck with being able to see bands that broke up before i ever got into them.

First the Ergs! now For Science. what's next, Op Ivy? nah, that show would be too packed and full of douches anyway.
pretty good show.

Black Wine was cool. i recently bought their first LP, but haven't really listened to it so i don't know any of their songs. but it's Jeff Schroeck and 2/3 of Hunchback, so it's my kinda thing.

Shellshag was weird. now don't misinterpret me here. i like weird, weird is not negative feedback coming from me. i liked that **** Society song, would have bought one of their records if i had the extra cash

For Science. it was sloppy and it was great. John Slover threw money in the crowd and forgot entire verses on a song or two. Joe (the guitarist) looked like he couldn't remember how to play some of the songs and made a joke about how "can you call it a reunion if no one remembers that you broke up, or even cares?" to which Brian (drummer) responded "it's not a reuinion, we're back in business" Slover also let the guitarist from Secret Police and Loose Ends come on stage and sing the ending to The Rides (my favorite part of that song, jelly) i caved after their set and bought the vinyl pressing of Revenge For Hire.

sadly, I had to leave right after Laura Stevenson started and didn't get to see Screaming Females either, had to catch the train to get back home.
Did you happen to meet anyone from New Hampshire? A bunch of my buddies went down for the weekend.
brnh.bandcamp.com
nah, i'm super anti-social and was all jittery from taking Vivarin.

i talked to two people the entire night: the friend i came with and my other friend.