I've been playing my guitar for two months and she is really starting to give me some great feedback as to my skills progression. I started my out my practice session by giving her a few licks to warm everything up. Then I moved on to a fingering technique and finished off tapping the G note, hard and fast which really caused my guitar to scream. Finished off a very memorable experience with a cigarette and went to sleep. Anyone else ever have a similar experience?
hahaha
by the time you read this you will be wasting your time because it doesnt say anything
Quote by tappooh
reported

at least he posted it in the right spot
by the time you read this you will be wasting your time because it doesnt say anything
Quote by tappooh
reported

Don't be such a stiff. People like you need to stop being so anal all the time. Like really. Cum on.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
yeah guys, lighten up.

Locked lol.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by tappooh
reported

Can't you just report him and shut up? Why does everyone has to say it? It only makes you look like a whining jerk...

EDIT: lol I don't think it's locked.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by shelovemyguitar
Can't you just report him and shut up? Why does everyone has to say it? It only makes you look like a whining jerk...

EDIT: lol I don't think it's locked.

I only do it so that others dont waste time reporting the same thing.
Quote by tappooh
I only do it so that others dont waste time reporting the same thing.

Yeah right keep sucking the mod's cocks...

EDIT: Not quite closed is it?

reported
Quote by DarkLiquor

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by shelovemyguitar
Yeah right keep sucking the mod's cocks...

EDIT: Not quite closed is it?

reported

Dude where is the problem? I think its the second time ever i report someone, its not like i go around the forum looking for threads to report.
Quote by tappooh
Dude where is the problem? I think its the second time ever i report someone, its not like i go around the forum looking for threads to report.

It's not personally directed at you. I'm sure some people actually enjoy doing it.
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
Guess my debut on the forum didn't go over so well. My post wasn't meant to anger people, just some cheap humor because it's Friday. I really did start 2 months ago and am enjoying playing. This forum as helped out as well.
I enjoyed it and I enjoy people like you who enjoy playing and don't go 'hurr durr why aren't I good'.
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
Last edited by lfcagger at Dec 2, 2011,
The other day i was with my gf doing you know what and i was counting triples to the sound of you know what...
(not jokin) FFS!
Quote by Hail
i'm the internet equivalent of ripping the skin off my face and strangling you with it right now

Quote by Steve Albini
Remixing is for talentless pussies who don't know how to tune a drum or point a microphone.
Quote by Slashiepie
The other day i was with my gf doing you know what and i was counting triples to the sound of you know what...
(not jokin) FFS!

Since when do you call your hand a gf? Atleast you weren't practicing double tapping
Quote by hammettrocks
at least he posted it in the right spot

+1

*EDIT* refering to OP and avoiding sexual references. after 2 months of learning how to sweep about a year ago, one night i just "got it" and it felt so natural

had to hold the G string between my mouth before i finished lubing my nut
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Last edited by EspTro at Dec 3, 2011,
Quote by cbara
Since when do you call your hand a gf? Atleast you weren't practicing double tapping

HHHHHHH working on my 8 finger taping!!
Quote by Hail
i'm the internet equivalent of ripping the skin off my face and strangling you with it right now

Quote by Steve Albini
Remixing is for talentless pussies who don't know how to tune a drum or point a microphone.
Reported...jk
Quote by GunsNSnakepits
Don't be such a stiff. People like you need to stop being so anal all the time. Like really. Cum on.