Does anyone have a song that they absolutely love, but don't actually listen to the band that wrote it? I'm that way with Island In The Sun by Weezer. It's one of my favorite songs of all time but I don't like any of their other stuff.
Ritual by Ghost... Can't by any means tell why I like it, since it sounds just like the rest of their songs, which I don't like at all =D
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
For risk of being shunned, I have a hidden love for Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield, Just really catchy
Quote by ProgFripp74
A bit out there but Fall Of Troy, F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X

Haha that's funny because I love The Fall Of Troy but I honestly can't stand that song.
Beyond the Grave by Chimaira. It's because it's got a great clean and growled vocal mix throughout (as in singing the same parts at the same time), and the rest of their stuff is all growled, which I'm not huge on. I feel weird having just one song by a band, though.
Leader of Men - Nickleback
Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
In the Meantime - Spacehog
Flake - Jack Johnson
Neon - John Mayer
Fly From the Inside - Shinedown

Do covers count? Because I could name a ton of them.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
The Widow by The Mars Volta. I'm a fan of weird music, but for some reason, The Mars Volta is simply too weird for me. However, The Widow is a downright beautiful song.
Quote by Jackal58
I eat dead meat all the time. You don't have to chase it around your plate and it doesn't try to peck your eyes out.

It Happens.

My Gear:

-Custom Fender MIM Black Strat
-Mesa/Boogie Rect-O-Verb
-Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Quote by Toadvine
Flake - Jack Johnson

How can you not like Jack Johnson?! Lol

In Circles - Sunny Day Real Estate

Crusher Destroyer - Mastodon

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm - Crash Test Dummies

Zombie - The Cranberries