"The Shrouds were 'things' out in interstellar space, light-years from Yellowstone. They'd been found in all directions: Lightless black spheres of unknown composition, wider than stars. Alien constructs most likely: thats why there hypothetical builders were called the Shrouders. But no one had ever made contact with a Shrouder, or had the least idea what the aliens might be like, if they were not already extinct..."

"Lascaille's Shroud was named for the first man to return alive from its boundary. Phillip Lascaille had gone in solo, without the permission of the study station where he'd been based. Against all odds, he'd returned from the Shroud with his body and mind superficially intact. But that wasn't to say that Lascaille had not still paid a terrible price. He'd come back back mute, either unwilling or incapable of talking about his experiences. His emotional connection with other human beings had become autistically impoverished..."

C A P T A I N - ☼ - B E L L A - ☼ - L I ND - ( O F F I C I A L - ☼ - A U D I O )

L A S C A I L L E ' S - ☼ - S H R O U D ( F A C E B O O K )

L A S C A I L L E ' S - ☼ - S H R O U D ( S O U N D C L O U D )

L A S C A I L L E ' S - ☼ - S H R O U D ( Y O U T U B E )

I appreciate all the help you can offer. Leave any link here and I will like, sub, or favorite if the favor is done for me as well!
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
Last edited by The Uncreator at Dec 11, 2011,
Fantastic shit right here. The only thing that disappointed me was that the music video was just a repeating loop. But the music was great, which is what's important, obviously.
Its really a test video. Its just two separate waveforms reacting to the songs audio (there actually isn't a loop), the next one will have several of those that will be reacting to individual instruments and be doing more exciting stuff, but my PC is scared of After Effects lol

Thanks for the kind words!
Lascaille's Shroud

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

Hey guys, a bit of news. The FB page is now much more organized in all sections. The band page is updated with more current music and videos have been added - Including some of the tutorials I did on how I setup my drums for recording. Audio is all better now and should be even better to listen to!

Help me out and toss me a like, a sub, or even just some good criticism, I will happily return the favor!

Thanks many for your time.
Lascaille's Shroud

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud