Man who lost arm in freak accident has stump transformed by tattoo artist into dolphin's head

By Emma Reynolds

A man who lost an arm in a freak accident has had the stump transformed by a tattoo artist into a dolphin's head.

Heine Braeck, 33, was sick of his 'tired-looking' amputated limb, which was injured in a childhood accident on a train track.

The Norwegian, of Sarpsborg, decided its shape was identical to a dolphin's head, so he asked Bulgarian tattooist Valio Ska to turn it into a 3D tattoo of the marine animal - with uncanny results.

Mr Ska, who runs 'Sofia Ink' in Bulgaria, spent 3.5 hours on the complicated job.

Mr Braeck said: 'When I was 13 I tried to take a shortcut across the top of a stationary train which started moving.

'I lost my balance and grabbed hold of the wire that powers the train and got fried.

'The first thing I saw after surgery was how much my arm was shaped like a dolphin's head.

'I finally decided to do something about it and got in touch with Valio and arranged to have the tattoo done.

'My friends think it is awesome and I love it because I don't have to look at a tired old stump anymore.'

More found here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068777/Man-lost-arm-freak-accident-stump-transformed-tattoo-artist-dolphins-head.html#ixzz1fNdHCqkj

This also made me lol

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3967502/Tatt-poo-for-cheating.html
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
She deserved it.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
Quote by Adam124
Man who lost arm in freak accident has stump transformed by tattoo artist into dolphin's head

By Emma Reynolds

A man who lost an arm in a freak accident has had the stump transformed by a tattoo artist into a dolphin's head.

Heine Braeck, 33, was sick of his 'tired-looking' amputated limb, which was injured in a childhood accident on a train track.

The Norwegian, of Sarpsborg, decided its shape was identical to a dolphin's head, so he asked Bulgarian tattooist Valio Ska to turn it into a 3D tattoo of the marine animal - with uncanny results.

Mr Ska, who runs 'Sofia Ink' in Bulgaria, spent 3.5 hours on the complicated job.

Mr Braeck said: 'When I was 13 I tried to take a shortcut across the top of a stationary train which started moving.

'I lost my balance and grabbed hold of the wire that powers the train and got fried.

'The first thing I saw after surgery was how much my arm was shaped like a dolphin's head.

That's the coolest name ever.
you're a stone fox
Cool story, bro.
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
Quote by ComradSputnik
It must have hurt like hell to tattoo a scarred tissue.

Oooh >.< damn, never thought of that. Ouch.
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
Meanwhile in Sarpsborg...

EDIT: ^That statement in your signature fitted really well with parts of the story presented in the opening post.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by sfaune92
Meanwhile in Sarpsborg...

EDIT: ^That statement in your signature fitted really well with parts of the story presented in the opening post.

Yes, I noticed
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
there was a thread about the second one, it's fake, and Jef Whitehead outdid that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
You reckon he's ever used it in sex? "Hey bitch, wanna suck on my dolphin?"

I'm sitting in my living room on the computer while my sister watches TV, and I'm trying not to piss myself laughing.
you're a stone fox
Quote by ComradSputnik

I wouldn't have thought so... nerves don't usually regrow through scar tissue, it's more tough and leathery than sensitive. I guess so long as the tattoo was only on the surface it'd be fine, it's when you're trying to pierce through to below the surface (veins and so on) that it hurts.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
I've seen that first one before plenty of times. Not very new

The second picture is just shitty.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
So is it okay to stare at his stump?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by ComradSputnik

Most scar tissue is actually numb.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER