Page 1 of 5
ever had a "friend" u never even liked?i remember this asshole back in the day used to constantly lie and was just a huge dork in general.he used 2 come over all the time and me and another friend would hear him walk up the steps then we would jump out the window and hide over the back fence.we hated him although he was a nice guy.we used to give him "dead arms" alot at one stage.

i remember a time me and that other friend went to his house with the intention of breaking his basketball ring or backboard.it turned out the lying asshole did it himself.this made us abit angry.he went inside to get us drinks and me and the other friend ran off on him.i recall seeing him come back out the door just as i was running past the corner.we made eye contact as i ran home trying not to laugh.that still cracks me up to this day.

but yes this guy was the most annoyinb liar of all time so we felt he deserved this sort of treatment.it taken years for him to finally get the picture and to b honest i feel abit bad about this.one morning he walked out of the hall to come play basketball with us and the whole group..maybe 10-12 of us all yelled out "**** OFF (name)!!!"

he never tried to hang around with us again.have u ever had 1 of these "friends"?
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
there was a time we jumped out the window and pretended not 2 b home and the asshole just hung around talkin 2 my mum and playing our computer so we did a big mission sneaking around 2 the front and spitting in his shoes
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
my other friend fouled him in basketball 1 day and the liar got mad n threw the ball at him.the other friend punched him in the face.great day.
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

that's just awful. and you should feel really bad.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
"i remember a time me and that other friend went to his house with the intention of breaking his basketball ring or backboard.it turned out the lying asshole did it himself.this made us abit angry."
lmao
cool story bro

Anyways, anyone acting like that shouldn't be considered a friend in the first place.
Quote by theogonia777
that's just awful. and you should feel really bad.

i do 2 an extent but his lying was unbearable.the guy told me a tiny ufo zoomed in his bedroom window n a red lazer on it burnt his eye.he also had this poster on his wall and he said the thing in it came to life and walked out of his room.

thats the kind of liar this asshole was
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Awesome idea. Be a dick to the dick to show how much of a dick he is.

well what would u do?politely tell him he is a ****in moron?
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

Quote by Lulzcifer
my other friend fouled him in basketball 1 day and the liar got mad n threw the ball at him.the other friend punched him in the face.great day.

sigged
Quote by Lulzcifer
i do 2 an extent but his lying was unbearable.the guy told me a tiny ufo zoomed in his bedroom window n a red lazer on it burnt his eye.he also had this poster on his wall and he said the thing in it came to life and walked out of his room.

thats the kind of liar this asshole was

that doesn't really sound like much of a liar. he sounds like he's either completely nuts or does tons of drugs. that's even worse. and you should feel even worse now.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Lulzcifer
well what would u do?politely tell him he is a ****in moron?

Tell him to stop his blatent bullshitting because it's obviously not true? And if he doesn't, then yeah, pretty much.
In my class when I was 10-13 there was this misunderstood guy who nobody really liked, he could sometimes be okay, but he could just as quickly turn into an asshole.
He couldn't help it, I bet he had ADHD
DeVillains!
Quote by theogonia777
that doesn't really sound like much of a liar. he sounds like he's either completely nuts or does tons of drugs. that's even worse. and you should feel even worse now.

he was fairly sane and would never touch drugs.he was full on christian.
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

Quote by Lulzcifer
i remember a time me and that other friend went to his house with the intention of breaking his basketball ring or backboard.it turned out the lying asshole did it himself.this made us abit angry.he went inside to get us drinks and me and the other friend ran off on him.i recall seeing him come back out the door just as i was running past the corner.we made eye contact as i ran home trying not to laugh.that still cracks me up to this day.
You're mean.
ggg1 ggg3

you should feel horribly bad. sorry i have to say this but you seem like the moron here. ive had many "friends" that ive hated like this and i still have one but id never run away from him whilst hes getting you drinks or tell him to **** off before hes even done something.

youre the moron. sorry.
ITT: the friends nobody liked.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
ITT: the friends nobody liked.

it's okay Collin, i like like you.
Quote by itamar100
you should feel horribly bad. sorry i have to say this but you seem like the moron here. ive had many "friends" that ive hated like this and i still have one but id never run away from him whilst hes getting you drinks or tell him to **** off before hes even done something.

youre the moron. sorry.

so would it be easier 2 just ignore the guy?i'd feel even worse doing so
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

OP is a ****ing dick. You should hate yourself.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by Kevin19
Worst thread ever.

I don't care about your friends or how you abuse them.

u dont have 2.i asked if any1 else knew these kind of ppl
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

Quote by Lulzcifer
No, just stop being mean to him. Maybe he's acting like a 'dork' because he's lonely and needs someone to love and care for him.

I suggest you be that someone.
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Dec 2, 2011,
lol nah
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

God what are you 12?
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
i've had a few "friends" like this, i was a total dick with them because i thought i was cooler or something, kind of feel bad about it now. one of them died in a car crash at 21-22, poor dude never had friends to hang out with, we were all so "cool" and he wasn't. I got this nasty feeling in my stomach when i found out he died; kids can be real assholes to each other.
Quote by Lulzcifer

you just tell him that he can think what he wants but you dont believe him and youll never believe him about BS but seriously, imagine a group of 15 people telling you to **** off just coz you want to play basketball with them. or what about someone running away from your house and then you realise that they hate you enough to do so. no wonder he didnt try to talk to you again after how you treated him. it wouldve even been nicer to say that you werent friends with him in the first place co then hed never have expected you to be nice to him.
Where's Carmel when you need her?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Sounds like the kid lies to try and make himself seem interesting. The fact that he still tries/tried to hang out with you guys despite the fact you physically beat him and tried to break his stuff shows just how little self esteem the kid must have had.

Congratulations on being a bully and most likely creating another shitty member of society.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
Sounds like the kid lies to try and make himself seem interesting. The fact that he still tries/tried to hang out with you guys despite the fact you physically beat him and tried to break his stuff shows just how little self esteem the kid must have had.

Congratulations on being a bully and most likely creating another shitty member of society.

^This.
Quote by itamar100
who's carmel?

by time you find out, it will be too late...
Quote by morciu
i've had a few "friends" like this, i was a total dick with them because i thought i was cooler or something, kind of feel bad about it now. one of them died in a car crash at 21-22, poor dude never had friends to hang out with, we were all so "cool" and he wasn't. I got this nasty feeling in my stomach when i found out he died; kids can be real assholes to each other.

It doesn't stop with kids. Even adults are unnecessary assholes at times. It's a good lesson to learn, though, even if you had to do it the hard way.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Lemoninfluence

This. OP you're a dick and you should feel bad. I have a friend who lies like that all the time, I don't even care, I'm just like "Yeah, sure, whatever." He just wanted a friend and you guys ****ed with him all the time. This thread is horrible and you're a jerk.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Lemoninfluence

hes doing quite well actually

i think its cause of us tbh
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

and every1 sayin "op ur a prick blah blah cry me river play the violin tug my heart strings blah blah" r wasting their time and completely missing the point of the thread.i already stated i feel slightly remorseful.

this guy used to do alot of sit ups n tell ppl to punch his stomach while he flexed his abs.seriously the guy was just a tool.
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

Quote by Lulzcifer
hes doing quite well actually

i think its cause of us tbh

you're a total shithead. a deluded, retarded shithead. if you think its because of your bullying and leaving him without friends for his whole childhood that he is succesful then you're an idiot. anyway, im quite sure the other comment meant that you created someone who is socially held back.
Quote by itamar100
you're a total shithead. a deluded, retarded shithead. if you think its because of your bullying and leaving him without friends for his whole childhood that he is succesful then you're an idiot. anyway, im quite sure the other comment meant that you created someone who is socially held back.

he isnt
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

Page 1 of 5