Nothing crazy. I already had the black American Special HSS which comes with a rosewood fingerboard. I really wanted an American built (just because) Strat in Sunburst with SSS Texas Specials and a rosewood fingerboard. Since I didn't have anything with a maple fingerboard, I went the easy route: another American Special in sunburst SSS with the maple fingerboard, then just swap the necks. /shrug

Only one pic (and a crappy phone pic, at that) since everyone knows what a Strat looks like :P

Guitars
- Strandberg OS6, Strandberg CL7, Gibson LP Studio, S570DXQM, RG7421, Mayer Strat, Partscaster

Amps
- TC-50, Mark Five:25, Invective (soon), Vypyr 60
Thanks. Yeah, I like the look of the black one MUCH better with the maple neck. And the sunburst with rosewood makes me think of SRV or Mayer (yeah, yeah...but he's a hell of a player IMO...love his bluesy stuff).
Guitars
- Strandberg OS6, Strandberg CL7, Gibson LP Studio, S570DXQM, RG7421, Mayer Strat, Partscaster

Amps
Very nice. I love the big headstocks.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by hawk5211
Sweet!

I'm not a huge fan of the 70's style headstock, but those two are sexy!

Those are the best stratocaster headstocks!
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Quote by Deadpool_25
Thanks. Yeah, I like the look of the black one MUCH better with the maple neck. And the sunburst with rosewood makes me think of SRV or Mayer (yeah, yeah...but he's a hell of a player IMO...love his bluesy stuff).

Oi nothing wrong with Mayer at all. Great player imo, love the sound :-)

I have a black body/pickguard Fender with maple neck too. Very sweet looking indeed, though my pickup covers and knobs are cream white. Kinda David Gilmour look-a-like :-)

Enjoy !
PRS SE Custom 22 <3
Fender Stratocaster '57 RI
Fender Super Champ XD
Tanglewood TW115 CW
HNGD

Quote by hawk5211

I'm not a huge fan of the 70's style headstock, but those two are sexy!

Me either, yet 2 of my 3 Fenders got it

Anyway, nice matches after the neck swap.

How 'bout some Fender/Schaller locking tuners when the bank account recovers?
Thanks guys. Kinda tempting to put black tuners, bridge, and jacks on the black HSS....hmmm....
Guitars

Amps
Always nice to have some more Strat fans around! Congrats. Those Texas Specials are clean tone heaven.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Deadpool_25
Thanks guys. Kinda tempting to put black tuners, bridge, and jacks on the black HSS....hmmm....

i personally wouldnt.
Quote by Deadpool_25

Tempting. But then you'd need another guitar with an ebony fretboard and swap the necks again and have it all black. Might have to go with Warmoth to get a compatible 22 fret neck in ebony for a Strat?
I generally hate strats, but that black one is actually pretty bad ass....
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Quote by LZRocker
I generally hate strats, but that black one is actually pretty bad ass....

I use to hate strats myself. I felt they looked very generic and boring. Now after 4 years I find myself loving strats and thinking RG's and RR flying v's are too generic looking.
nothing wrong with strats at all, most ergonomically correct guitar ive ever played or owned. oh yeah, they sound alright too

hngd broheim
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Darkdevil725
I use to hate strats myself. I felt they looked very generic and boring. Now after 4 years I find myself loving strats and thinking RG's and RR flying v's are too generic looking.

Lol, I think they all look kinda boring. But Imma tele man... not exactly original or special either.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Thanks all. Yeah the black one does look sexy IMO. Either one plugged into the Deluxe sounds great. Same with the DT25 really, but something about a Strat and an HRD...and then adding a little dirt with the Fulldrive and/or BB....kinda yummy. Now if I can just get my fingers to help out a bit more in the tone production process...
Guitars

Amps