3 members of my current band, (you should check us out, link in sig) decided to form our own experimental rock instrumental power trio. We have enough skill and knowledge to do it, but none of us are clever enough to come up with a cool name.

Here's a few average one's I came up with so you can kind of see my mindset.

The Experiment
Four
Deployment
Countdown Time
Flash of Light
Uncontrolled
Chaotic
Candlelight

Any help is appreciated, and I had posted something like this one other time for my band and got names like "McFatty and the Ass Wipes". PLEASE don't do that.

Muchas!
Quote by blake1221
Spectrums

Rectum Spectrums, that is

Just kidding man.

Scientific prefixes/suffixes and Greek/Latin words work well though.

Or you could take after Tool and name your band something like Wrench, Screwdriver, or Jamb-nut.

Or you could make up things that sound like prescriptions that have explosive diarrhea as a side effect or a nasty disease, like Dyproxia and Lanathitis.

I know it sounds like I'm just joking with everything, but really think about it.
Cum Fumpkins
Gibson SG Special - Tony Iommi pickups
Martin 000CXEBLACK acoustic/electric

Lefties Unite
IS THIS IT?
3 members of my current band, (you should check us out, link in sig) decided to form our own experimental rock instrumental power trio. We have enough skill and knowledge to do it, but none of us are clever enough to come up with a cool name.

The Experiment
Four
Deployment
Countdown Time
Flash of Light
Uncontrolled
Chaotic
Candlelight

Any help is appreciated, and I had posted something like this one other time for my band and got names like "McFatty and the Ass Wipes". PLEASE do that.
Muchas!

Fixed
Quote by gateway01
I'll look ino the grrek latin thing. (typin with 1 hand)

Quote by gateway01
(typin with 1 hand)

Haha, seriously you can get some pretty cool names with a translator, a few good starting words, and a little bit of time. Hell, even try BadTranslator.com for maximum-****-uppage.
Quote by Jettski1
Cum Fumpkins

You, sir, owe me a new keyboard. I blew chunks of my sandwich all over the place when I read that.
If you want to go with the Latin thing what about...

Post hoc ergo proptor hoc (after this, because of this)
Cogito ergo sum (I think, therefore I am.)
Reductio ad absurdum (a process to follow a theory to an "absurdum" consequence)
Grammar Nazi.
McFatty and the Ass Wipes. duh. i mean, you remembered it. others will. definitely. i still call finger eleven the rainbow butt monkeys. good times.
This is getting me nowhere.

Quote by alexw1020

The Experiment
Four
Deployment
Countdown Time
Flash of Light
Uncontrolled
Chaotic
Candlelight

Any help is appreciated, and I had posted something like this one other time for my band and got names like "McFatty and the Ass Wipes". PLEASE do that.
Muchas!

I mean, what were you trying to accomplish?

Anyone have a real band name?