Page 1 of 3
Part 2 is now posted.

Who is Valerie Patterson, you ask? Well, I shall tell you...

She's a prostitute. Her diary, which I found about 3 months ago in a hotel room (she had apparently just forgotten it there after a job), has finally been transcribed onto my computer, and I will now share it with you all in a series of parts, or "episodes", that will be released every few days or so within this thread.

The diary is completely real, there is no trolling, no lying, and no fabricating of any of this material. Entries within it span from early 2010 to 2011 and then cut off. The names throughout the diary are likely made-up by Valerie herself, but as an extra precaution, I have omitted and substituted these names with my own names, which means "Valerie Patterson" is fake as well.

Valerie's diary gives no phone number, no email, no information that makes a connection back to any reachable person. She has made certain that her real identity is left more or less a mystery. However, the entries suggest she is a young, Italian girl, of about 22-23 years old.

The content ranges from feelings, poems, accounts of daily earnings, stories, and graphic sex scenes. I release the entries as they have been chronologically entered in the diary.

Again, this is a REAL primary source of the life of a prostitute. I hope you all find it interesting, as I certainly have. Also note that the numbers appearing next to the dates on some of these entries just indicate how much money she made on that particular day.

I'll leave the introduction simple, and say no more. Here it is:

Part 1

March 12th, 2010 $250

I fell asleep. I was trying to help Guce & Laura work things out so we could all stay together. He stopped to have a spliff and chat with me probably at about 12 AM, then went to Laura’s room at around 12:45 AM. I said for him to come back and tell me what happened. I said I would stay up. Suddenly it’s 2:50 AM. Guess not. Guess I fell asleep. Guess so did he. He, not Laura, is answering the phones. The room is dank. I couldn’t find his truck though. Hope everything is OK.

May 12th, 2010 $0

Made absolutely no money yesterday and only $250 the day before. Guce and Laura don’t seem to be getting along spectacularly. Hector has cancer.

June 10th, 2010 $700

Three pimps checked into rooms on our floor. One from behind looked pretty damn hot. One other pimp tried to holla at me. I wonder if that ever works.

July 27th, 2010 $500

Guce and I had a wee tiff. He won’t take my money anymore. I think I’ll leave and find my own situation.

July 29th, 2010 $250

Finally got to go to a hotel I picked (: . I got good taste.

September 3rd, 2010

I finally left Guce and Laura to go to Cot in Arizona.
I’ll miss them both terribly. It’s nice here, though. I went in the back yard, and you can see two massively tall palm trees just looking over it. Amazing. There are cacti lining the road to this complex. Cot took me back to his place. It’s seriously gorgeous. I haven’t been upstairs yet, but I think it’s just his room and bathroom up there. Not sure where I’ll be sleeping yet. We came back here and had a blunt. Then he had to go pick up his homeboy. First we ****ed, though. He asked me if I was going to give him some before he went to get his homeboy. I took another draw of the blunt, then got up and kissed him. He’s a good kisser. Then I pulled away and said I wanted to take a shower first. He said something and I kissed his neck and moved to his mouth, then got on his lap. I was being quite sexually aggressive. Kind of out of character. Then he got up and started to take control....

.. to be continued. The next episode will be released about 4-5 days from now.

Part 2

September 3rd, 2010

continued from the same entry in the part 1....

...he undid my fly and whispered “don’t worry, I’m clean.” Well, I sure hope so. He then undid his own and I gave him a BJ. Lovely fresh-tasting dick. Then he did me doggy style. He kept pulling out as I was about to come. I swear I was vibrating with desire. He said “you’re my bitch now” a few times while ****ing me. Yeah, I am.

Afterwards I went for a shower and he went to get his homeboy just before 4 AM. Now it’s 9:30 AM. Men always take so much longer than they tell you. They always get cought up doing something else. Well, hustlers certainly do. Great, now my cell phone is dying and he’s still not back. This makes me feel uneasy. I don’t know him that well, and I’ve been left in his house alone for five hours now. He’s not telling me much about when to expect him. I have no money and soon no phone. I know he will come back. I just hope it’s sooner rather than later.
Lilly –xx~

December 12th, 2010

Cot is telling me that Katy is a ho. It is a definite possibility.
He’s also telling me lots of shit about being out of pocket. I seem to be doing a lot of it.

December 14th, 2010

What the hell is wrong with me? I feel depressed as shit today.

December 16th, 2010

You say “I love you”, “I got you”
I know you lie
I trust you all the same
I don’t know why
‘Cause when my back is turned,
my bruises shine.
Our broken fairy tale
So hard to hide

You pull the strings firmly
I know I should fight
Eyes straight ahead
Not a squeak do I make
You hold my head high
‘Cos I can’t
Balanced on a knife’s edge
Can you place my feet so I don’t fall
The lava below
Already scalding my feet
Now say “trust me”
I wonder can I?
An inch to the right
And that’s the end of my story
You promise me heaven
But I’m closer to hell
Will I burn alone?
Fallen & forgotten
Or will we fly together?
Tell me my story
Tell me my ending
Should I fear?
Am I near the end?
Will I lose everything?
Will I lose all of me?
To be your puppet?

December 19, 2010

This hasn't been my worst year. 2007 will forever be the worst. But it's a damn close second. I lost my entire family this year, all so I can continue ho'ing. At one point I fealt OK. I was earning enough to afford enough drugs. Cot understood what I was doing, though. He was there when it all hit the fan. While he wasn't able to heal my heart, he did have a blunt to numb it. Weed put me back on my feet. Work kept me distracted. Weed made me multi-orgasmic for all of my clients (except the ones who like to drag my...

The rest of this entry and all of Part 3 will be posted about 4-5 days from now.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Dec 6, 2011,
and you're posting this why exactly?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Cool story, ho
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Dec 2, 2011,
*1000 pages*
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
And you touched that book thinking it was clean?
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Sounds like it could be really interesting. So you seriously just found this in a hotel room? That's pretty cool. Why don't you just release them all at once?

Quote by Tango616
And you touched that book thinking it was clean?

Last edited by Shr3dz0r at Dec 2, 2011,
dope
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
alright after reading that its obviously bs
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
**** my diary!

What the shit dude? That's pretty messed up. Please take that down.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I do sort of think this is neat though, all jokes aside.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Saint78
Cool story, ho
Quote by Extra Ordinary
How do you pronounce that name Guce? Is it pronounced as juice? Or is it Gook? I don't know.
Goo-chay, probably.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
I was saying Goose
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I have a former prostitute friend. She has the best stories ever. Will be reading.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by MiserySignals11
This sounds like a concept Lou Reed would make an album about
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by MiserySignals11
This sounds like a concept Lou Reed would make an album about

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Speaking of which, I need some musical inspiration. I might end up writing a song about this.
Quote by MiserySignals11
Speaking of which, I need some musical inspiration. I might end up writing a song about this.

hahah do it
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Sounds interesting, tbh.
Member #16 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Quote by Control_IsDead
Sounds interesting, tbh.

this

Quote by MiserySignals11
Yeah, no new thread, just add on to this.

and this
I'm liking this thread.

I don't like the power you have from withholding stories though.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
um. not gonna necessarily say bullshit but ...

"Guce and I had a wee tiff."

what young italian-american prostitute is going to describe something as a "wee tiff"?
#DTWD
Quote by Extra Ordinary
How do you pronounce that name Guce? Is it pronounced as juice? Or is it Gook? I don't know.

Gucci.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by primusfan

what young italian-american prostitute is going to describe something as a "wee tiff"?

That's what I was thinking as well. It's more of a Scottish/Irish thing.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Quote by primusfan

The one Carnivean made up when he started this thread.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by palm mute
The one Carnivean made up when he started this thread.

sssssh! Don't tell, she's real just like Dorris Butterina.....
This is weird.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by primusfan

She is of Italian descent only, so Italian-American.

And I agree with the "Goo-chee" or "Goose" pronunciations of Guce.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Page 1 of 3