How well do you think a guitar neck, built with quarter sawn hard rock maple, with an aluminium T beam down the centre as well as 2 steel re-enforcement strips on either side of it last? The maple would have the grain facing opposite directions if there was a slight curve in there grain to counteract each others natural pull.

I know Kramer and many other companies have made aluminium necks similar style and also truss rod less necks with success. I'm just wondering how effective the above method would be? It would also have an ebony fretboard an be set up for drop C with 11's cuz that's what I play most often.

Im thinking of building a neck like this soon but id like to hear others opinions before proceeding just in-case it isn't worth the money spent on the extra materials. You may be wondering "why not just use a truss rod?" and the reason is because this type of neck will tie into how the rest of the guitar is built and its reason for why its built this way.
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
Indie super T black (modded with active and passive pickups)
Daisy Rock Rock Candy Special
.....a while
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

thats cool... but it looks like a bass.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Im just trying to get other opinions before proceeding and that is one strange a$$ guitar :p And i ment Drop C as in CGCFAD low to high. its my most commonly used tuning. I do go to standard sometimes but i can use one of my many other guitars fr that
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
thanks for the link bro
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
A neck like that would probably last longer than one with a truss rod! Maybe look into carbon fibre instead of aluminium though.

I believe Vigier make their necks with Carbon Fibre reinforcement and no truss rods, so it can be done with some success.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Now what do you think would happen if the said T beam through the neck were to extend say to...the end of the body? and the neck was a set neck when it is all glued up to make for shaping a comfy heel
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
Then you'd probably get excellent sustain, assuming it's a tight set beam, you'd have a lot of fun making sure your pickups would fit, and you'd never have to worry about the neck warping.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
The beam would have to be a minimum of 3 1/2" wide on the top so 2 L brackets might be needed here. We shall see
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR: