Well guys at the moment i'm using GarageBand as amp, i know it isn't the best but i can get a nice tone out of it. But now since i have money i want advice on how to improve mi tone:
- get a new amp (and sugestions)
-get new pickups for both of mi guitars
-get new pedals

i made a list of amps in local shops i could afford:
VOX:
-AD30VT
-VT30
-VT40+
-AC4TV

LANEY LV200; Roland Cube 20x; Egnater Tweaker 112x; Peavey Vypyr 30 ;
Fender frontman 100w/ 25w
Guys and since the most part of the se amps are amp modelers, is it a real improve from GarageBand witch is an amp modeler ? And of you can explain why ?
Last edited by STEGMAIER at Dec 2, 2011,
Forget the pickups. No point changing pickups until you have a good amp. An average amp with average pickups sounds far worse than a good amp with cheap pickups. Same goes for pedals.

If you took whatever money you would spend on pickusp and pedals and add that to your amp fund, what kind of amp budget are you looking at then?
.....you need an actual amp, bro.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
You need a new amp.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
I agree with these guys. But I will add that, if you are on a low budget, you are probably looking for a practice amp. Roland has some decent low-mid range priced practice amps, but I suggest trying many different one before getting one. and really try them out.
Quote by CoolMcAwesome
I agree with these guys. But I will add that, if you are on a low budget, you are probably looking for a practice amp. Roland has some decent low-mid range priced practice amps, but I suggest trying many different one before getting one. and really try them out.

Mustang I. Hundred Bucks. Nice Amp.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
save some dough get urself a used fender pro jr or blackheart little giant, i have seen them go for $200ish i cant speak for the ac4tv but the ones i mentioned are awesome bang for buck.