why the hell is the 6in combo $99 while the head without a speaker is $200...? the combo has a speaker out as well that you can use as a head so why the hell would vox make it double the price? just a rant and wondering if the head is actually better... I have a cab already and would prefer the head just for aesthetics but its the same thing i don't really care.
The 10in combo is $250 for what it's worth.

The 6.5in is also the 'AC4TVmini', not the AC4TV.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
but is it not the same amp? 4W? is there any diff between that and the 10in other than the speaker?
The mini is being priced slashed by GC/MF for xmas. Some vendors are selling it for $199. The price will go back up around February. The same thing used to happen every year with the AC4TV combo; it would be $149 during the xmas shopping season.
Quote by jpnyc
The mini is being priced slashed by GC/MF for xmas. Some vendors are selling it for $199. The price will go back up around February. The same thing used to happen every year with the AC4TV combo; it would be $149 during the xmas shopping season.

sells for $129.. again same deal tho shouldn't something with a speaker cost more than a plain head? sometimes i wonder how much money the companies are making off of us.

i am actually looking to pick one up, or just save up for a night train 50.
Quote by zamanakhan
sells for $129.. again same deal tho shouldn't something with a speaker cost more than a plain head? sometimes i wonder how much money the companies are making off of us.

i am actually looking to pick one up, or just save up for a night train 50.

vox is making a zillion dollars off of you.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer