hey guys i need some help id'ing this guitar. i know its a martin d at least but it has alot of extras, is this a vintage, custom, or a certain model i just cant find?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/undertheradarmag/6170084444/
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
ug sucks
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
i dunno. i looked thru a bunch of videos and kept seeing it. i tried contacting fleet foxes, guess i wait for an answer. but since we here at UG suck, they probably wont respond.
Quote by Skagasm
ug sucks

The picture you've given us isn't good enough to tell with any certainty. Get a better photo and maybe we can help you.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
It's most likely a Martin custom based on a D-18.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.
Quote by Skagasm
hey guys i need some help id'ing this guitar. i know its a martin d at least but it has alot of extras, is this a vintage, custom, or a certain model i just cant find?

Quote by Skagasm
ug sucks
By my count you waited exactly 2 hours and 37 minutes for a reply, before deciding we sucked. That seems a bit petulant and demanding. Jus' sayin'.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Dec 3, 2011,
hey cranky... we suck. don' go trowin' dem big werds at us. petulant..geesh who wants to talk about flowers at a time like this??