I'm starting to play more jazz, and I'm looking to swap my neck pickup on my John Mayer Strat for a humbucker, but I don't want to route out the pickguard. I know I could always get a new pickguard but if I can get a good tone out of a single-coil sized humbucker I'd like to avoid a new pickguard. Any suggestions on pickups?
Warmoth will do any pickup/control combination you'd want for $25. I'm not too sure about what pickups you'd be looking for though.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
dimarzio might be a good place to start.
andy timmons uses the cruiser bridge model in his strat in the neck and middle position. maybe not a jazz pickup, but dimarzio has plenty of other cool ones to check out that you can get for like 65 bucks plus shipping and whatnot. i've got an area T in my squier tele, sounds delightful.
PRS CE22
PRS SE Santana
Fender Spalted Maple Tele
Squier Affinity Tele w.mods
Mesa Boogie Mark IV Combo + 212 Recto Cab
Homemade Ash Bass
BBE Two Timer
DUNLOP Wah
BOSS GE-7
KORG Pitchblack
MXR Dyna Comp

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
i have a seymour duncan hot rails, maybe try that? or a cool rails.. whichever you like man
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.