Nope... Watch his over vids. He's a middle aged man that just started playing... Unless he's a guitar god and he has a channel of straight trolling.
Quote by Fear The Abyss
Nope... Watch his over vids. He's a middle aged man that just started playing... Unless he's a guitar god and he has a channel of straight trolling.

I just watched hit the lights by metallicA!! i feel like i got trolleD again!!
guess you are right..
Quote by Hail
i'm the internet equivalent of ripping the skin off my face and strangling you with it right now

Quote by Steve Albini
Remixing is for talentless pussies who don't know how to tune a drum or point a microphone.
Quote by Slashiepie
I just watched hit the lights by metallicA!! i feel like i got trolleD again!!
guess you are right..

I meant to say "other" lol. Long day.
Last 4 posts = what is this, i dont even...

Are they multi's?
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by AgainstYou
Last 4 posts = what is this, i dont even...

Are they multi's?

HH dont worry we are not bots and dont panic im not that dude on the video.
Isnt the Pit supposed to be full of .. well.. shit?
Quote by Hail
i'm the internet equivalent of ripping the skin off my face and strangling you with it right now

Quote by Steve Albini
Remixing is for talentless pussies who don't know how to tune a drum or point a microphone.
I don't see the problem? I've seen Disturbed live.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
So what's the video all about? I've watched it and I have no idea what the guy is doing. It looks like he's learning how to play the guitar for first time
This is not funny at all, TS.

You're an asshole, the person in the video is suffering from the neurological disorder.
What a mook.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
I sortoff find it pleasant to listen too. lol at the guy who said "I've seen disturbed live, I don't see what the big deal is"
He's just a beginner, obviously. Idk what you're going on about, TS.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!