hi,i'm in middle east and i want to buy an all tube amp. my choices in my region are these from marshall,which deal is better in your opinion?:

dsl 410c(i think they have a new condition one) 1500$

tsl 601c 1800$

tsl 602c 2050$

jvm410h 2400$+a 1200$ cab

i know the prices are high but no other way,this is it

i think the tsl 602 is a good amp now i have a question about it:is it good for micing and recording?i mean can i get a very good standard studio quality record sound out of it?
i want an instrumental metal music tone(like petrucci andy james...)
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube
I'd go with the JVM, without a doubt.
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
For metal, I'd personally take the JVM410.
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
jvm head is too expensive for me, if the had a jvm combo i would buy it for sure,how is the tsl compared to jvm?
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube
well its not really a good deal. but where are you buying this from. maybe you can get a couple hundred of if they have a sale of price matching thing. i have a jvm410h myself i got it for 1900 plus tax and i got my 1960v cab for like 500 used. i would also prefer a dsl and anykind of tsl. imo the tsl just doesnt have the same tone as a dsl and the tsl pretty much only has 3modes/ channels(clean,crunch,and lead) whereas the dsl has clean,crunch,lead1 and lead2. also if you have a cab already i say look at some dsl's even think about a 2x12 cab instead of 4x12 because the 4x12 is so much bigger and harder to get around. maybe you can look at avatar cabs and put any kind of speakers in it. i know my next cab will probably be from there because a new marshall 1960v is like 1000 and a avatar cab is so much less
i'm in iran and there aren't much choices here.
can anyone please give more informations about the tsl 602?
and another question:dsl and jvm are the same?(also tsl and jcm)?
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube
The jvm and dsl are not the same the dsl has 2 channels and 2 modes Per channel ex clean/crunch is one channel and the crunch is a mode or another selection basically then it also has lead1 and lead2 lead two has more gain. The jam has 4 channels and 3 modes per channel each mode on the jvm has more gain than the one before so the jvm has clean:green, orange and red. Crunch green, orange , red, od1 green orange red od2 green orange red . So almost like 12 different sounds in one amp . And green is the cleanest and red is the most distorted. The dsl has 4 different sound and the tsl has only 3. About the jcm thing well its more of a name than anything because the dsl is also jcm. There is an amp called jcm800 but that's a whole nother story. Umm the tsl is 60 watts I believe and yea 3 channels but no extra modes in the channels. Um the tsl602 means it has 2 speakers and the tsl601 has one I think the dsl410 has 2 speakers but I'm not sure.. Also the jvm has the most gain out of any Marshall made and it has 2 master volumes so you can have a regular volume then like a solo boosted one or whatever you want it also has independent eq selection and reverb for each channel