Hello everyone,

Having been a solid state (tech 21 trademark 60) amp owner all my life, I am looking to buy my first tube amp.

I'm looking for something 15 Watts, and under 800....

So far I'm thinking Blues Junior,

anyone know of any others?

Thank You!

--Legs
Egnater tweaker.....
the only thing i have to say is: stay away from valveking.

the blues junior you are looking at is awesome, especially if you have a strato and a nice drive pedal.
Gibson Les Paul Standard

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
Custom WG Cab with 2x12 Eminence Swamp Thang

Line 6 POD HD500
Coming at this not really knowing your musical needs, I would recommend a Blackheart Handsome Devil. I've played around with one at length and was very impressed with versatility. Unfortunately, I went with the Blackheart Little Giant thinking it was just a smaller version of the Handsome Devil, and while still a great amp, not the same thing at all. I've been eyeing the Handsome Devil ever since.

Haven't tried them, and it isn't 15 watts, but the VHT Special 6 Ultra seems like it is pretty special from the demos I've watched.
Quote by katalyzt13
Coming at this not really knowing your musical needs, I would recommend a Blackheart Handsome Devil. I've played around with one at length and was very impressed with versatility. Unfortunately, I went with the Blackheart Little Giant thinking it was just a smaller version of the Handsome Devil, and while still a great amp, not the same thing at all. I've been eyeing the Handsome Devil ever since.

Haven't tried them, and it isn't 15 watts, but the VHT Special 6 Ultra seems like it is pretty special from the demos I've watched.

The Handsome Devil is pretty sweet for the money, great vintage sound. Nice, warm cleans, enough gain for some pretty hard rock. Can't really do metal without a pedal though.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by stykerwolf
Blackheart make solid amps for the price

+1

My current favorite amp, but if u like that fender chime the handsome devil wont do it for ya.

Just a word of advice if ur going the combo fender route play the combo with a humbucker guitar at all levels, if there is tube rattle walk away and find a diffrent one. The pro jr's and blues jr are awesome amps (i've had 3) but quite a few of them are plagued by tube rattle and hum. In comparision to my now sold fender pro jr, the handsome devil is so quiet that sometimes i dont know if its on till i strike a note.