Okay, here is a logic based problem for you to solve.

Im flying home for christmas break from college and I must bring a: tuba, bass, large amp head, and one large bag

The bag and head will be checked. How do I carry all this stuff to the check in counter considering I only have 2 hands? The tuba case has straps and will be worn like a back pack
You have to? How did you get them to college in the first place? Cause thats going to be a ton of money and unless you have flight cases for everything, somethings probably going to break.
the real question is why are you bringing all your instruments back for christmas break

if you have a reasonable answer, i would suggest a moving van
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Stop being a retard
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Why do you every instrument with you for Christmas break?...

Because thats what Im going to college for, and a month off my practice schedule would set me back months in my playing.

By the way, brass players dont even take a day off playing. Shit messes with your embrouchre. Its like when a runner skips their morning run for a day

The tuba and bass are flying comfortably in their own shared seat on the plan. The amp and bag can be checked for free (southwest bitches)

My amp head is sitting in its ATA approved flight rack right now, and Im sure it will be fine under the plane.

When I flew out, my sister got a gate pass and helped me out. Obviously shes not going to be there this time
Last edited by chantastic at Dec 3, 2011,
Quote by Weaponxclaws
There is no way in hell that tuba is going to fit anywhere on the plane. I don't see why you need all this crap for a month. How did you get it there in the first place? I call malarky...

Well, youre wrong, I do it every time I fly
Last edited by chantastic at Dec 3, 2011,
Quote by chantastic

don't
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by chantastic

Do what you did the last time, which is:

A. What you did last time.
B. All of the above.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
Do what you did the last time, which is:

A. What you did last time.
B. All of the above.

Fit a tuba on a plane actually
Ah. How about ship some of that out UPS. Should be slightly less expensive.

Or sell it to yourself on ebay and use paypal. Might be less expensive that way too.

I don't know, that's all I got.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Quote by mystical_1
Ah. How about ship some of that out UPS. Should be slightly less expensive.

Or sell it to yourself on ebay and use paypal. Might be less expensive that way too.

I don't know, that's all I got.

The only thing it would make sense to UPS is the amp cause it has such a heavy duty case already. But I need it to close to the day I fly to ship it. And have you ever paid for overnight on a 70lb package? Neither have I and I dont plan on it either
Airdrop that shit.
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
Sorry, just reread your post and all you are really asking is how to get it there with two hands. Furniture dollys aren't as expensive as metal dollys and you can make your own disposable one or pack it up and take with.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Don't you get those baggage cart things, with the well dressed pseudo-chauffeur to take your around the airport with all your 9857983457 bags?
Most airports have baggage carts they will let you borrow. Some of the big ones charge you like $3-5 or some shit.

Beyond that, get a hand truck or a dolly and something to strap it securely to one of the cases and take it with you. A hand truck would probably be more comfortable to walk all over an airport with.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
put the tuba in your ass, balance the amp on your head and carry everything else
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
put the tuba in your ass, balance the amp on your head and carry everything else

Most (bigger) airports have baggage carts for you to put your stuff on. Seriously though, you can't remember how you got the stuff to college?
Skip the username, call me Billy
Call the USSR. It's the only way, TS.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo