Page 1 of 4
http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/03/election/2012/cain-campaign/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Quote by Article
Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain told supporters Saturday that he is suspending his presidential campaign, which has become hobbled in recent weeks by allegations of sexual harassment and an Atlanta woman's claim that they carried on a 13-year affair.

The Right-wingers will be in stitches about this.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
What a silly old man.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
No We Cain't

██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
He was gonna run a Herman Cain train on America
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by due 07
I'm legitimately disappointed by this. He was by far the funniest candidate.

Politics are like a 70's Variety Hour show, anyways.
ehh....idc that much....

but i did watch the speech he gave...

I would have rather have had him in office than any of the other R's...he seems well spoken and down to earth...adn the american people....

my money and vote is still going to be on and for Obama
I haz gotten gud
And so the republican shrine against racism falls, exposing once again the true state of the African-American population. Now, no black man stands to keep telling people that blacks are poor because they are to lazy to grab one of the many *opportunities.
*Not sure if spelled correctly, to lazy to check.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
That's what he gets for having a penis.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/12/03/herman-cain-suspends-his-presidential-campaign/?hp

Mr. Cain, with his wife at his side, adamantly professed Saturday that the accusations of sexual harassment and of a long-term affair that have swamped his campaign were not true. The circus-like atmosphere surrounding Saturday’s announcement – complete with numerous postponements, barbecue, a blues band and supporters in colonial-era dress – was in keeping with the campaign’s irreverence and disarray since its inception: Mr. Cain, a self-styled rebel, announced his intention to run earlier this year at a rally, also in Atlanta, with the nonsensical phrase, “Aw, shucky ducky!”

How could we let this leader of men slip away from us? What the hell America?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
there's no honor anymore. what he did is between him, his wife and his god. i thought it was wrong when they impeached clinton for it, i thought it was wrong when they ousted anthony weiner and i think it's wrong now.
#DTWD
Repugnicans... can't live with 'em, can't live with 'em.

I can't wait for our new Republican president to reinstate creationsim in all our schools and send us back to the dark ages.

/satirical
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
good. we have no business electing a lobbyist anyways.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by primusfan
there's no honor anymore. what he did is between him, his wife and his god. i thought it was wrong when they impeached clinton for it, i thought it was wrong when they ousted anthony weiner and i think it's wrong now.

The only difference I see, is that part of his campaign was built upon "American traditional values (here and here-ish" and when you have several illicit sexual endeavors, it appears to undermine your efforts.

But I still totally agree with you.
Quote by primusfan

Honestly, I get you, and I agree that it shouldn't be reported on, but it'd be hard to be taken seriously when you have an embarrassment like this unfold.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Too bad. Now it is up to santomaroum to carry the banner, and make america that shining beacon of light on the hill.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Quote by tayroar
Honestly, I get you, and I agree that it shouldn't be reported on, but it'd be hard to be taken seriously when you have an embarrassment like this unfold.

i agree. once it's out there, it's out there. i'm just kind of ashamed that it was brought up. that goes for the women themselves too. people will assassinate anyone's character for 15 minutes of fame. at least cain seems to be ok with his family and specifically his wife. good for him.
#DTWD
Well this sucks. I liked that guy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by tayroar

It should be reported on, people simply shouldn't care so much. However the US presidential campaigns are never really about policy, so this is what you're left with

It's a problem elsewhere too mind, just not as much of a one in campaigns where there is more of a policy emphasis.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
IRL, 75%+ of Americans don't know which policies each of the candidates 'support,' nor do they care.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
IRL, 75%+ of Americans don't know which policies each of the candidates 'support,' nor do they care.

I love on the spot statistics. They're so accurate and reliable.

The Daily Show won't be as funny without him to make fun of.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by due 07
I'm legitimately disappointed by this. He was by far the funniest candidate.

+1. I'm not going to enjoy the debates any more; the rest of the field is much too serious and/or delusional for me to laugh at consistently

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
God is there any republicans left who haven't done something to fuck up their campaign. I mean it's so bad that Newt Gingrich is rising in the polls as the not Mitt candidate. A few weeks ago Newt running for president was just a sad joke.

Obama's in the special Olympics of presidential campaigns.
Quote by WaterGod
Obama's in the special Olympics of presidential campaigns.

Well the Republicans are fucked if they're bowling for election
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HOBTUCv4o0
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by vicarious46

I can't help but notice that your sig still states 'Thrusty needs strenght'.
I agree with you. He does, whereever he may be. In fact, I think Thrustor: Harvester of Innocence should run for president.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by vicarious46

I like the description box for that video:

This man is a fool and an insult to America. Here he is making fun of the special olympics.

Jeez some people need to take a break.
Watch out ladies. The Cain Train is back on the track!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I can't help but notice that your sig still states 'Thrusty needs strenght'.
I agree with you. He does, whereever he may be. In fact, I think Thrustor: Harvester of Innocence should run for president.

I'm not giving up on Thrustor, I believe one day he will return to the Pit when we are mature enough to realize how important strength is to him.

In the meantime, I totally agree, we need someone strong, sexually active, and a fucking badass in office right now!

Vote Thrustor!
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Page 1 of 4