Long story short, I didn't use my FR equipped six string for a good month or three, and when I went to undergo repairs tonight, the pin for the high E on the bridge was missing. I have practice tomorrow, and I'd prefer if I can get this guitar fixed before tomorrow. My only other substitute is a shitty Les Paul copy my friend loaned me with a shit-ton of problems I don't even want to go into...

Any ideas for what I could do for this, since music stores are closed tomorrow? Substitutes, preferably? Or where I could get one of these?
Quote by geanes
My favorite 'UGer.

Edit: Kensai, I'm taking that as you want to sleep with me. In which case, I'm flattered.
You should probably make a thread about it instead of trying to fix the Les Paul copy.
Or simply.... deal with it.
real men dont need the high e string, naw im playing. take it to a music store or go on youtube thats what i always do when i have a problem
Lame, I went into your profile to check if you liked -core music so I could make a "you'll only use 2 strings lawl" joke and I was disapoint. Screw you for having good taste on music.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Electric guitar forum?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100