i was wanting to know if anybody here knows how much the car-hops at sonic get payed?i heared they get around 3.50hr and depend mostly on tips but i have also heared they get payed well over minimum wage.So does anybody here know?
If they are a tipped, then they most likely get less than minimum wage.

However, the added tips could amount to well above minimum wage.

And if they don't get tipped enough, then the employer is required to pay them minimum wage.
Back in jackals day 3.50 could get you like 350 candy bars.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Metallicuh
Back in jackals day 3.50 could get you like 350 candy bars.

Back in Jackal's day 3.50 could get you 3 bottles of whiskey and an ugly stripper.
you're a stone fox
I was hoping this thread would be about hopping cars using some crazy sonic technology.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
I was hoping this thread would be about hopping cars using some crazy sonic technology.

I opened it for a second and saw "Sonic" "Car-Hop" and "3.50" and thought it was some crazy science thing. I left, but came back to it later
you're a stone fox
I could ask my friend who works there and find out...
I pride myself on my humility.
3.50 an hour.

Dude, my mom got payed more than that working at a grocery store back in 78.

No way 3.50 is true. Only in freedomland could this come true though.
I have a friend who works as a carhop at sonic. If I remember, he makes in the neighborhood of 4.50 plus tips, which means if its busy he could make 9-12, or quite a bit less if it isn't.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
I still haven't been able to deduce or infer or otherwise ascertain the majority of the terms used in this thread's meaning? Wats a carhop?