You gonna send my money order back??? That's the lest you can do!!
Good Deals:TeamBendeR,xnatex,thesockmonster,
Vague pointless thread is vague and pointless.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
souperman08 it has nothing to do w/ u. so why worry about it!!
Meow. You posted it in a public forum.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by souperman08
Meow. You posted it in a public forum.

This. It's like a rant on FB, its public so you cannot expect only one person to see it...
Quote by Jacob<3Guitar
This. It's like a rant on FB, its public so you cannot expect only one person to see it...

On the other hand, I'm sure whoever he's pissed at will see it and say "Oh no, people on the internet will know about this? Nooooooooooooo"
for all the ones picking on him for posting it... i bet you all would do the same thing if it happened to you. the old saying always funny unless it happens to you...

to the topic starter i am sorry for you and hope all works out....
Quote by fretbuzz
for all the ones picking on him for posting it... i bet you all would do the same thing if it happened to you. the old saying always funny unless it happens to you...

Not true actually. I've been in the same situation before, and I've taken steps that actually spur action and solve problems, instead of whining.
I see his point, there is the good bad trader thread. But no one will see it. I for one like to be informed of a scammer on the forum.

I always at least get a phone number first so if I go get ripped off I can call them at midnight and whisper how cute their wife or daughter is. That usually gets the item mailed. jk
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
1st of all I'm not whining.....I'm pretty p.o.'d about this!! I have done deals online for 5 years now, Mostly @ HC. An this is the 1st time this has happend. An all I want is him to make it right! An I have gave him many times to....Before putin' his name out there.
an beside I'm not some little kid. That my mommy & daddy gets me everything! I work hard for what I got. I have a family to take care of. So to get a pedal I sell a pedal.
OP, i got scammed by this douchebag 4 years ago right before christmas. his name is daniel mclellan. i have his home number and address somewhere and i can look it up if not or if its changed. i called his mom back then and left a message but he got to it first and i didnt care enough about my item to try again. shoot me an email if you want help, i never check this sasan_mogharabi@hotmail.com

if any mods read this, this piece of crap should be banned and IP banned if you can do that. im pretty sure i already posted him in the bad trader thread years ago
yeah
sorry for the double post but this @$$hat first claimed bad weather, then claimed he got hit by a truck and was in a coma, then claimed he sent the guitar, then after i complained sent the pedal i traded for back [obviously neither were received nor an tracking numbers sent] and then proceeded to accuse ME of scamming HIM. just so you know what kind of person youre dealing with*
yeah
Quote by nephilium
sorry for the double post but this @$$hat first claimed bad weather, then claimed he got hit by a truck and was in a coma, then claimed he sent the guitar, then after i complained sent the pedal i traded for back [obviously neither were received nor an tracking numbers sent] and then proceeded to accuse ME of scamming HIM. just so you know what kind of person youre dealing with*

@ in a coma..wtf
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness