lulz

and yes, the new youtube sucks ass.

every time they update youtube everyone hates it, then they get used to it, then they get pissed when its changed again.
Just like Facebook.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Too much shit everywhere. All I do is click on my account name, then subscriptions. I can see all of my subs without any over-designed bullshit. Should've gone more minimalist if you ask me. I don't need 10,000 boxes all over the front page.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
is yt playin like shit now for any1 else?

the clips load but dont play smoothly
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
Quote by devourke
The problem is that you're a ginger

TS, how many times did you have to refresh until you could get a screenshot of the "gingers are sexy" video on the home page?
Quote by rickyj
TS, how many times did you have to refresh until you could get a screenshot of the "gingers are sexy" video on the home page?

Holy shit, if I had put thought into my screenshot I would have put some actually good videos up. That shit's embarrassing.
The best part about the ginger video is it says he has no particular fondness for gingers or any racial groups. As if ginger is its own racial group

.... is it?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

^ lol.

I've never seen a red-headed person of black descent though.

Not natural. Doesn't include the big black ladies with hair that matches the Koolaid man.

edit: ninja'd, post was going to devourke
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by devourke
Rearrange the letters

<.<
>.>

I'm not racist

hahaha have you ever watched tim minchin?

if you have the time watch it, very funny :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Go to http://www.youtube.com/home and the problem is semi fixed
Quote by patrickaaron
KFC Gravy is like a nectar from the Gods I even use it as lube to titty bang my wife

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Lost my virginity in my arse but I didn't push back so it wasn't gay so don't call me gay cuz it isn't gay
Quote by eGraham
As if ginger is its own racial group

.... is it?

It can be considered as such.
What's the difference between a black person and a white person? Basicaly it's just a genetic variance in skin colour, and all that ginger haired people are is a genetic variance on hair colour. The same can be said for the colour of our eyes.

When we think about it, it seems just as silly to seperate races by skin colour as it does to seperate them by their hair colour or eye colour.

Quote by eGraham
^ lol.

I've never seen a red-headed person of black descent though.

Yes you have. Every living human today is of black decent because we started out as a species in Africa, paler skin and redder hair is just something that developed as our ancestors spread around the world.

Interestingly, several ancient Egyptian mummies, such as the mummy of Ramses II, show us that some Egyptians (who naturaly had dark skin) had ginger hair.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
It can be considered as such.
What's the difference between a black person and a white person? Basicaly it's just a genetic variance in skin colour, and all that ginger haired people are is a genetic variance on hair colour. The same can be said for the colour of our eyes.

When we think about it, it seems just as silly to seperate races by skin colour as it does to seperate them by their hair colour or eye colour.

Yes you have. Every living human today is of black decent because we started out as a species in Africa, paler skin and redder hair is just something that developed as our ancestors spread around the world.

Interestingly, several ancient Egyptian mummies, such as the mummy of Ramses II, show us that some Egyptians (who naturaly had dark skin) had ginger hair.

We get race from the persons geographical ancestry not phenotypes...black and white are not racial categories...they are more like adopted terms to include a generalization of people for quick reference...
Quote by patrickaaron
KFC Gravy is like a nectar from the Gods I even use it as lube to titty bang my wife

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Lost my virginity in my arse but I didn't push back so it wasn't gay so don't call me gay cuz it isn't gay
Quote by Nirvanaguy007
We get race from the persons geographical ancestry not phenotypes...black and white are not racial categories...they are more like adopted terms to include a generalization of people for quick reference...

No, you are confusing race with ethnicity.
'Race' is a scientific term for the classification of humans into large and distinct populations or groups by factors such as heritable phenotypic characteristics or geographic ancestry. Basicaly, a person's genetic makeup defines their geographic ancestry, and vice-versa.

The colour of one's skin, hair and eyes can still certainly give one a rough idea of a persons geographical ancestry, a reading of their genes can pinpoint it more accurately.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
No, you are confusing race with ethnicity.
'Race' is a scientific term for the classification of humans into large and distinct populations or groups by factors such as heritable phenotypic characteristics or geographic ancestry. Basicaly, a person's genetic makeup defines their geographic ancestry, and vice-versa.

The colour of one's skin, hair and eyes can still certainly give one a rough idea of a persons geographical ancestry, a reading of their genes can pinpoint it more accurately.

Yes I suppose by definition race does have to do with heritable phenotypic characteristics but when does this come into play? What race can be identified by only that? A persons genetic makeup does not influence where the majority of their ancestors are from. Sure certain characteristics are more common among some races, but that doesn't mean that you can tell someones race by say eye color.

Sure phenotypes can give you a rough idea of the persons race sometimes but you could also be totally off. Gingers are no more a race than people with brown eyes.
Quote by patrickaaron

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Quote by reidhasguitar

her is a pic. ther is too much web 2.0 for it to be youtube. myspace is lying too me, saying it s youtube.

Gingers are not sexy
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Fail or just a bad spammer?

OT: I hate the new youtube too. It's sort of like Facebook, every update wakes the haters up.
Quote by Nirvanaguy007
Yes I suppose by definition race does have to do with heritable phenotypic characteristics but when does this come into play? What race can be identified by only that? A persons genetic makeup does not influence where the majority of their ancestors are from. Sure certain characteristics are more common among some races, but that doesn't mean that you can tell someones race by say eye color.

You're missing my point, it's a mixture of certain traits, skin colour, hair colour, eye colour, even the shape of one's face, that gives us the initial clues to a person's geographical ancestry.
Quote by Nirvanaguy007

Sure phenotypes can give you a rough idea of the persons race sometimes but you could also be totally off. Gingers are no more a race than people with brown eyes.

Actualy, people with ginger hair are generaly considered to have Celtic blood somewhere in their ancestry, which suggests an ancestral origin of Central to Northern Europe. Green eyes is also considered a Celtic trait.
So imagine a person with ginger hair and brown eyes for example, brown eyes are most common from Africa through the Middle East and into Asia, so a person with ginger hair and brown eyes would suggest they had mixed ancestry.

Quote by penneyz2
Massive pic.

Dude, that's causing my computer to slow down and it's so big it's almost impossible to make out what it actualy is anyway, could you remove it or at least shrink it down?

EDIT.
Forget it, it's apparent that from your posting of it in other threads that you are a complete dick head.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Dec 4, 2011,