Ok, so here's the go.. I'm doing this music thing for my school in 2 days, I have to play a music piece. I really want to learn something cool to impress everyone! I can't think of any songs though, so I thought where better to ask than the pit. I need a song where the guitar plays the whole time (as I am only allowed to use my guitar, no backingtracks or drummers to back me up). I want something With either a Jimi Hendrix feel to it or a Slash sort of feel to it.. And I know there's bound to be that one douchebag who comments with a "Why don't you play something by Jimi or Slash then, duuurrrr".

Anyone with any idea of a song would be greatly appreciated!
Thankyou in advance
Just do something from Jimi or Slash then ollololololol

Quote by Alkaline 64
Europa - Carlos Santana

In all seriousness, ^ this right there
Hear my train a coming. Its a Hendrix track he does with an acoustic 12 string, but it plays beautifully on an electric. You might want to conisider singing though (whats the blues without some vox).

Yes I realize its a Hendrix song, but not a full band song.
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here
Do something by Tommy Emmanuel or something like that.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
brain drill
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
uhm, like i always suggest people, somewhere over the rainbow arranged for jazz guitar. otherwise, learn some prog metal if you want to be so impressive, or cover something amazing. or do you just wana fool people and trick them into thinking youre impressive when actually youre not doing anything that impressive? play scale the summit.
I'm doing Alive by Pearl Jam..
I have no sig, and neither do I want one.
Karnivool - Themata
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Rude Mood by SRV if you have the chops. A good piece. Not very hendrix or slash, but he's influenced them both.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Well what songs do you already know?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Banjocal
Rude Mood by SRV if you have the chops. A good piece. Not very hendrix or slash, but he's influenced them both.