Okay maybe it's not so grand as all that. I'm only looking for advice on one particular aspect of my list

I'm seeking a delay pedal, something that can go from ambient Devin Townsend-esque sounds to simply adding some body to solo's. I'd really prefer something that can be easily switched between those two setting's so that I can have both on-stage without a lot of meddling with knobs. Because of that, I was thinking a BBE Two Timer may be a good fit, but I'm interested in hearing any other ideas that could achieve this.

Budget: Considering it's going on a Christmas list, I'd hate to ask for anything over $200

Genres: I kind of prefaced what I was looking for by way of genre in the small paragraph earlier.

New/Used: I'm more than happy to go used, since again, it's going on a Christmas list.

Home/Gig: It definetly has to be gig-worthy.

Closest City: Jacksonville, NC, USA

Current Gear: It's going to be run into a Fender Princeton for cleans, and a Laney AOR for dirt. The two amps are set up with an A/B pedal. My current pedals are just a Boss CH-1 and a Morley Bad Horsie Wah. My main axe is an Ibanez RG350DX, but I play my Mexi-Strat fairly often as well.
An ehx stereo memory man with hazarai. Never tried it before, but I'm dying to. Seems pretty versatile too, especially with the looping function.
Last edited by snareguitar15 at Dec 4, 2011,
As many features as the EHX has, it doesn't seem to have the ability to have more than one setting stored. Also, checking Ebay, it seems to generally surpass my $200 requirement.